Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Texas Arlington Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, March 03, 2006, 05:50:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

It's early but we can get comments about the game. I can keep updates but if I need to go to the John someone can take over till I get back

thehill1414

I take it Sean is starting tonight...we are going to run them out of the park...13-3.

hogfan13

llhog

Why is it we are playing UTA 3 times in this tournament?  It is a tourney isn't it if so isn't this the semifinals? ???

hogfan13

Line-up

Chris Hollensworth   rf 
James Ewing   2b   
Danny Hamblin   1b   
Wayne Hrozek   dh   
Clint Arnold   lf
Blake Parker   3b   
Brian Walker   c   
Matt Willard   ss   
Stephen Robison   cf 

Shaun Seibert P

hogfan13

For the UTA Mavericks

Daniel Rieder   2b   
David Mcleod  3b   
Adam Moore  dh   
Justin Stevens    c   
David Newby   rf   
Kyle Thomason   1b   
Brock Wilson  lf   
Kyle Rudy ss   
Collin Garner cf

Austin Bridges P

hogfan13

BREAKING NEWS:Game moved to roughly 7:00-7:05 p.m.

GrizzledHogFan

I must say, hogfan13, your sig pic is a bit disturbing.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

hogfan13

Quote from: gmb_79 on March 03, 2006, 06:30:52 pm
Like it says..The other side of Brian Walker..I can get it changed

chiefsfan

Bottom 8th inning  Mississippi State 7  Arkansas State 5
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: hogfan13 on March 03, 2006, 06:32:17 pm
Quote from: gmb_79 on March 03, 2006, 06:30:52 pm
Like it says..The other side of Brian Walker..I can get it changed

Don't change it on my account.  That's just a side of Brian Walker none of us needed to see.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

hogfan13

March 03, 2006, 06:34:17 pm #12 Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 07:03:49 pm by hogfan13
For those looking for the game that was gonna start at 6:30 has been delayed due to Alot of rain that got through 4 mini tarps on the infield.
Game time Between 7:30-7:45

hogfan13

And the situation from the other day.I'm E-Mailing my Girlfriend so don't panic if I get delayed

hogfan13

Another Delay.Chuck says they will rejoin us on the air at 7:20.A ton ofrain got through the Mini-Tarps that were covering the infield

hogfan13

I need to leave for a little bit.If the game starts someone takevoer till I get back then I relive you of your duty.Please,and,Thank You

pbjones81

did anyone hear a final word on whether Washington is 2-1 or 1-2?  I know there was some confusion about that.... And if they are indeed 2-1, (like us) then why arent we playing them instead of UTA tonight...AND tomorrow? 

razorback3072

Quote from: pbjones81 on March 03, 2006, 07:17:00 pm
did anyone hear a final word on whether Washington is 2-1 or 1-2?  I know there was some confusion about that.... And if they are indeed 2-1, (like us) then why arent we playing them instead of UTA tonight...AND tomorrow? 

Washington is 2-1 according to NCAA-Baseball.com.  They beat UTA 6-5 yesterday.

Quote from: llhog on March 03, 2006, 06:05:36 pm
Why is it we are playing UTA 3 times in this tournament?  It is a tourney isn't it if so isn't this the semifinals? ???

We are playing UTA again because it's Hawaii's Tournament and they seem to be making up the rules along the way and get to choose who they play.  It also has to do with UTA and us both have early flights home tomorrow. 
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

TheUrge68

Appears Washington won yesterday agains UTA.
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

PoconoHog

Top of 1st
UTA at bat
Rieder, Mcleod and Moore
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hogfan13

PoconoHog

Rieder hit to center. Man on 1st  0 outs.
Mcleod to bat.
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hogfan13

hogfan13

hogfan13

Moore doubled to left center, RBI; McLeod advanced to third; Rieder scored.

hogfan13

hogfan13

hogfan13

SEIBERT STRIKES OUT STEVENS.And David Newby comes up

hogfan13

Newby grounded out to 2b, RBI; Moore advanced to third; McLeod scored

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

hogfan13

SEIBERT STRIKES OUT Thomason.

Due up

Hollensworth
Ewing
Hamblin

PoconoHog

Bottom of 1st
Hogs to bat Hollensworth, Ewing and Hamblin

UTA 2  Hogs  0

hogfan13

hogfan13

Chris gets a Double.And up come James Ewing

hogfan13

Bridges Hit Ewing.2 on 0 Out.Up Next DANNY HAMBLIN

hogfan13

Garner makes the grab.1out.Wayne Hrozek comes up

hogfan13

Base-Hit.Chris scores Ewing to second.2-1 UTA and Clint Arnold is the Batter

2007natchamps

TulsaHawg

hogfan13

PoconoHog

Top of 2
UTA 2  Hogs  1
UTA at bat Wilson, Rudy and Garner

hogfan13

hogfan13

hogfan13

Ewing picks it up.123.Parker,Walker,Willard due up

hogfan13