Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let us get to it: Ark @ LSU prediction

Started by HognotinMemphis, November 08, 2017, 01:00:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cylinder

45-14 Swamp Kittens

Guice will go for two fiddy if they keep him in 3 quarters and have 2 40-plus.

redleg

Ark - 21
LSU - 31

The Hogs won't win another game, finishing 4-8. Buh bye, Bret.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

KennyForAD

Of the players with pro prospects, if any are playing in a manner other than, "just don't get injured" then ... respect.   But they won't be, and they shouldn't.  They need to go through the motions, stay healthy, and move on.   BB couldn't gut out a win in this game if his life depended on it.

LSU 38 - 3.

casken

42 to 9. Tigers. Will be close in the first two minutes...maybe.
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

3of5-2

59-17 LSWho with 7:00 left in the 4th. I will be back on my deer stand before the final score.

Cotton

"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

3Scoreand10

Hogs win 4th quarter 21-0
Lose first 3 quarters 56-0

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

alohawg

Quote from: bphi11ips on November 08, 2017, 01:16:23 pm
I never predict a score when I think we'll lose. When the majority here chalked this game up as a win or toss up 6 months ago, I counted it with Alabama and Auburn as a sure loss. Nothing has changed to make me think otherwise.

I will say this - somthing tells me this game will be competitive for at least a half and the Hogs cover. Every game is different. Arkansas played way beneath it's talent the last couple of weeks.  Enos is likely to game plan for this much like he did for A&M if Allen is healthy. I think the Hogs score around 21.  Arkansas has some Louisiana players on defense who will be playing with more passion than we've seen in a while.  Guice may burn the Hogs for 200, but I think we hold LSU to 35 points or less.

Always enjoy your take and more often than not tend to agree.
I will however throw a score out-  tigers win 31-19
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Mr. Porkleone

thebignasty

Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

Harleigh Hog

17-10 Hogs!

Got a weird feeling about this one.  Defense sells out to stop Guice and Etling "$&%ts the bed" again then Jeffy comes out of twitter hiding to proclaim a full football recovery!

Seebs

Quote from: Harleigh Hog on November 08, 2017, 04:36:13 pm
17-10 Hogs!

Got a weird feeling about this one.  Defense sells out to stop Guice and Etling "$&%ts the bed" again then Jeffy comes out of twitter hiding to proclaim a full football recovery!

that weird feeling was a stroke.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

tbhogfan

Great athletes vs bad defense = good ol' fashioned whoopin. 

Kittens 45 Shoats 7
Go Hogs!

Lady Razorback

LSU 41-10.  Hogs score TD in fourth against scrubs.  Guice will look like a Heisman candidate, as we seem able to produce in games against us! 

Wants2Win

We lose but by how much?...depends how hungover the LSU players/staff are. I'm going to say 42-20 LSU. Close at first until  LSU wakes up. Sad but we aren't worthy of their full attention.

Vantage 8 dude

As far as I'm concerned whatever the score ALL fans have won. Easy: little Beth won't be doing the game. Thank you Jesus!!

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 08, 2017, 05:05:37 pm
As far as I'm concerned whatever the score ALL fans have won. Easy: little Beth won't be doing the game. Thank you Jesus!!

Thankful in the smallest of victories!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Lady Razorback

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 08, 2017, 05:05:37 pm

Shouldn't you be in that other thread?

JOKERHOG

35-10 bad guys and we will be lucky if is that close.  I hate Beliema
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

hotdog hog

The problem I see here is, the feeling you guys have is gas. I've had it all season. After Trey Bibby sold me that the 23.5 PT spread last week was too low and the Hogs should be favored by much more, I once again dove head first into the Kool Aid thinking CBB was going to take out his pent up frustrations on a pitiful team. Instead,  I found myself rooting against my favorite team in the world in the 4th quarter, only because of my selfish desire to see CBB get canned on Sunday.

This season has seen me do a lot of uncharacteristic things, like leaving to go shopping with the wife after getting manhandled by Ole Miss to a 31-7 lead. (Yeah, I missed the best part) I stayed on this train til the 2nd half of the SC game, but I'm all in on change now.

Last thing, the Hog fan in me wants to see AA start and recapture the '16 season magic and upset the Tigers who seem to always throw a clunker in just about the time they think they have it figured out. Can't see it after what I witnessed last week.

Tigers 35 Hogs 17

swinemaster

Randy Cavender

HoggyCat

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 08, 2017, 01:43:32 pm
We always seem to get up for LSU, since its bragging rights and the boot. But, this years team is too bad. LSU will out talent us plain and simple.
LSU 38
Hogs 17

So we're 7 points better than last year?? And defense is equal??😂😂😂😂😂
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

elksnort

LSU will win easily.

But who cares.

The important thing is that we have a new coach a day or two after Thanksgiving.

If CBB is retained, then screw Razorback football.

EastexHawg

LSU 31, Arkansas 10.

Remember, this is an LSU offense with an LSU quarterback running it.

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 08, 2017, 01:06:34 pm
56-10. Canada hangs an extra few scores in the 4th quarter just because.
isn't this the same Matt Canada who worked under Bert up in Wisky as OC and had to have a meeting with him to get some things straight about the offense?

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/news/4422907-matt-canada-bret-bielema-power-struggle-wisconsin-badgers-rose-bowl-nebraska

I think so and Canada will run it up as much as he can against Bert.

49-7 LSU.   Guice will gash Hogs D all night long if he isn't injured.  LSU has "men" on both lines of scrimmage compared to Ark.

farmhawg

24-10 LSU

Then the bourbon takes over and I won't care to watch the rest as we get curb stomped.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: Cylinder on November 08, 2017, 02:06:54 pm
45-14 Swamp Kittens

Guice will go for two fiddy if they keep him in 3 quarters and have 2 40-plus.

agreed about Guice.  I know we may stack the box and do all we can to stop him, but you are talking about just a difference in talent on the lines of scrimmage that is just too big to overcome.   Agim is a stud, but he cannot stop Guice all by himself.  Just not enough depth to hang with the Bayou Bengals.  Plus Canada will not call off the dogs unless Coach O tells him to. 

ATLHog

SemperFi

Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Leadbelly

"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

Dwight_K_Shrute

If AA plays at what point is he peeled off the carpet like Flat Stanley.  The kid was seeing the black dog even before the injury. CK can take a licking and keep on ticking, I'm not sure about AA.  I know he wants to play and do all he can to help the team but he has given enough.  I'd shut it down and start working towards the combine.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

shown006

Guice still running free from last years game...gonna get ugly in Baton Rouge.  48-10 Tigers.
WPS!

Pumbaa

SNORTZENHOGGER

45 to 6... LSU... MOMMA says that Coach O is the Devil. She says they gonna beat da he'll out us...
Bobby, Fools'ball is from the devil... Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like HOGVILLE, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good! And by the way, Mama. "HOGVILLE POSTERS" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Swestwill66

Can't stop the run. Can't stop the pass. Can't rush the passer. Can't cover recievers. Can't run against good defenses. Receivers can't get separation against mediocre defenses. Mediocre punting. Poor punt returns. So LSU 52 Arkansas 17.

hogfanmd

YAW YAW YAW FOOTBALL. ...................41
UA Football Brain Trust.........................17

Yaw yaw come a long way since Colonel Reb is Crying

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Vantage 8 dude

The Tigers have been notoriously slow starters when they have a kick off before 6:00 pm. Not sure they even get up before 5:30 so it's possible that the Hogs could keep this one close for the first quarter or so. However, IMO once the cajun cats finally wake up, realize there are a ton of folks in the stands screaming for blood then it's adios to our chances of winning. LSU 45, Hogs 10.

solitons

first half LSU 31-0 Hogs
final Lsu 39-40 Hogs (Lsu fumble a few, and throw to our DB for pick 6 a few times) we win, and keep CBB
the largest come back from 31 points

I am a fan, real Hog's fan, go hogs

Nashville Fan

LSU held AL's running backs behind AL's line to about 50 yards. It will be ugly for AR on offense. Good new is that LSU offense can be really bad if they try to throw. 45 to 7.
Pittman or Bust!

TrueBlue

Quote from: solitons on November 08, 2017, 09:02:05 pm
first half LSU 31-0 Hogs
final Lsu 39-40 Hogs (Lsu fumble a few, and throw to our DB for pick 6 a few times) we win, and keep CBB
the largest come back from 31 points

I am a fan, real Hog's fan, go hogs