Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

thanks DYLAN BREEDING . you were the MVP in what was a tough season

Started by tophawg19, November 24, 2012, 08:38:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

mrsherm501

Quote from: tophawg19 on November 24, 2012, 08:38:47 am
great punter . you gave us all you had .

I also think from his soph to Jr. year he was the most improved player in the whole country. Backed it up with a great year this season. Maybe not a draft pick as most punters are not, but he has a good chance at a good NFL career!

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Faithful Hog

atekido

He will be picked up in the NFL.  he never gets scared from heat.  he has one of the best hangtime to distance punts.  and obviously can boom the punt when needed.  someone will grab him up.

HogWall Jackson

He's the best punter that I can remember... I think he gets a shot @ the Pros.

dacskc

He's been very underrated, I think. A big thanks to Dylan Breeding

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogron

He has been great since he stepped on campus.  I do appreciate his excellence on the field.

hogron

1hogfan

I cetainly hope to be watching you on Sunday.  Good Luck and thanks for being a first class Razorback!

HotlantaHog

A great year, a great punter. 100% agree with sentiments in this thread.

kaiserhog

I am going to miss Dylan, it seems as if he has been here forever.  Great Razorback.

56Hog

Quote from: tophawg19 on November 24, 2012, 08:38:47 am
great punter . you gave us all you had .

Excellent career and very much deserving of POY.  Congrats & good luck!
"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

razordank42

he came a long way!!! those first 2 seasons he was shank city!!!! but now is boooommmm tastic!!!

PIGINAPOKE

The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?