Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Future

Started by hogcam, February 21, 2016, 11:29:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogcam

Here's my problem. Mike doesn't recruit or at least doesn't do it well. It's hard for him to keep a consistent roster.. Next year we are relying on jucos to come in and help us make the tournament. I see us being like the team we had two years ago. Good enough but just can't get over the hump. The year after that, we should be around an 8 or 9 seed in the tournament, but we are relying on a new big man because Moses will be gone.. So we make the tournament but are an average team.. 2 tournaments in 7 years or whatever it will be.. Well, then what do we have? We lose atleast 6 players that year so we are looking at a huge rebuild unless Mike somehow starts recruiting top players. I just don't see the program on the rise at all. I love Mike as a person and his history here is great. He's just not the man that's going to get the job done in my opinion. Need to make a change. Still supporting the team and Mike by going to the games. Just my two cents and hoping someone can convince me otherwise.

lefty08

Yeah, it sucks we can only keep players for 4 years. It causes us to reload players more than we should have to. If only the ncaa would approve unlimited eligibility maybe arkansas could win 20 games again......
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged