Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Missouri

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 20, 2016, 06:04:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 20, 2016, 08:13:10 pm
Still have to support the kids, the Hogs regardless.

Just an observation not a statement.  You can't force a fan base to be excited.  Good play does that.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

Hogs would be 20 up if Bell was not having an off night.  Team has energy.  Rebounding and hustle are the difference tonight.

hawgrunner

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 20, 2016, 08:13:10 pm
Still have to support the kids, the Hogs regardless.

Hence you'll never see me on this board or any board bad-mouthing, may get upset and disappointed, but will always wear my HOG gear and call the them loud!

WPS!!

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 20, 2016, 08:05:46 pm
I don't mean to take away from our effort tonight, but Mizzou sucks.

They had been playing well in their last 2 games though.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HOGINTENNESSEE

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PossumFan

why don't Hogs run some clock, up double digits in last 3 minutes?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on February 20, 2016, 08:21:07 pm
They had been playing well in their last 2 games though.
I guess I'm not over the last three games yet.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

trippigs

Finally showing Eddie Sutton....he put us on the map

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Jborohog09

Second straight season sweep of Missouri.  This pleases me.

lookawayquick

Nice win.  Energy and hustle gave Hogs the edge.  Kudos to Keaton Miles he energized his teammates.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Jborohog09 on February 20, 2016, 08:32:46 pm
Second straight season sweep of Missouri.  This pleases me.

Hopefully we get things back to where they should be. Never lose to Mizz in any major 3 sports

hawgrunner

PORKULATOR

Not even 3 full pages on here. If this were a loss by the same score... It'd be twice as big.
I was cooking so I didn't post either but was watching while cooking a huge London Broil
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PonderinHog

Quote from: PORKULATOR on February 20, 2016, 09:02:57 pm
Not even 3 full pages on here. If this were a loss by the same score... It'd be twice as big.
I was cooking so I didn't post either but was watching while cooking a huge London Broil
Nothing for "them" to bitch about tonight.

Wild Bill Hog

hobhog

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on February 20, 2016, 09:15:08 pm
Lots probably weren't watching.
It was on.  But it wasn't holding anyone's interest.  A group of 30+ people and everyone just assumed we would find a way to lose...
All Gas, No Brakes!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Deep Shoat on February 20, 2016, 10:04:42 pm
It was on.  But it wasn't holding anyone's interest.  A group of 30+ people and everyone just assumed we would find a way to lose...
If only one person who is serving overseas, or one fan at work relied on this thread got the update, than I can go to bed tonight with satisfaction. I can say, I will do so tonight.

THUNDER!

LA Football fan

Oh, if people wanted to complain there is definitely enough about this game to complain about.  Congrats to the Hogs and CMA.  A good win before playing LSU this week.   Hope they get on a run to finish the season and we can look back and say the last few games were just a temporary slump. 

Good job on the play call and taking the time to post the game results.   Hopefully the LSU game thread is just as short.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 20, 2016, 11:13:01 pm
If only one person who is serving overseas, or one fan at work relied on this thread got the update, than I can go to bed tonight with satisfaction. I can say, I will do so tonight.

Your PTB is all I have this time of year,,, Thanks...

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 20, 2016, 11:13:01 pm
I appreciate your effort.  I'm just struggling to appreciate the product on the floor.
All Gas, No Brakes!

WilsonHog

My wife and I spent the last couple of days in Fayetteville. Even though we went up for the opening weekend of baseball season, we decided yesterday to go to the basketball game as well. We had a great time being in BWA. Enjoyed everything about it. We didn't get back home until around 2:30, but the experience was well worth the money and time invested.

Arbonnejen

Arbonnejen

Quote from: WilsonHog on February 21, 2016, 08:25:36 am
My wife and I spent the last couple of days in Fayetteville. Even though we went up for the opening weekend of baseball season, we decided yesterday to go to the basketball game as well. We had a great time being in BWA. Enjoyed everything about it. We didn't get back home until around 2:30, but the experience was well worth the money and time invested.

This post is what this thread needs. It has positivity. Our players need our positivity and our support too. We bring about what we think about. Thanks for this! :razorback:

HawgWild

I saw more hustle and rebounding last night. Good game Hogs.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Arbonnejen on February 21, 2016, 08:55:33 am

This post is what this thread needs. It has positivity. Our players need our positivity and our support too. We bring about what we think about. Thanks for this! :razorback:

This is encouraging because lately I've done a lot of thinking about a threesome with Beyonce and Scarlett Johansson.  ;D
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.