Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Higher attendance today?

Started by sasnakrafan, February 20, 2016, 02:13:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Which event will have bigger attendance today?

Baseball game?
27 (87.1%)
Basketball game?
4 (12.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

sasnakrafan

Last night there was 9k+. Arkansas's Wednesday night game was I think about the same. Today you have beautiful weather and great baseball or you have a mediocre basketball team but will Eddie Sutton's banner celebration.

I think it'll be close with baseball winning by about 500 people

Uncommon

It should be more than Wednesday's for sure just due to the fact it's on Saturday and you have the Eddie Sutton party.  I think you'll see "older" Hog fans show more interest in attending than the "younger" due to how long ago Sutton coached.  The opponent really hurts since it's the worst team in the SEC.

It could be a near tie vs. baseball.

hobhog

Eddie appreciation day will help some, but still be bad. Wasn't great before the losing streak.

Oliver

If you are looking to get your money's worth out of a Razorback Basketball game, I'm thinking tonight is your time. 

Boardon Hamsay

Should be pretty close. I'd say baseball attendance still wins though cause it was a nice day in NWA and folks are on to their evening plans which probably doesn't include counting dust bunnies in the upper deck of BWA.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Wild Bill Hog

So what were the attendance figures?  Actual.

ricepig

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on February 20, 2016, 09:17:31 pm
So what were the attendance figures?  Actual.

Baseball 10,219 actual
Basketball 13,040 actual

Wild Bill Hog

intelligence

Quote from: ricepig on February 20, 2016, 09:49:00 pm
Baseball 10,219 actual
Basketball 13,040 actual
oh no, the OP's point is now invalid. poor little guy.