Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Since Forrest City Joe isn't around anymore...

Started by HognitiveDissonance, February 18, 2016, 12:24:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HognitiveDissonance

...I'll go ahead and quote what he would have said tonight.

"Mike can have as long as he needs!!!!! You guys can go kick rocks!!!! Go Hogs and Go Mike Anderson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Wild Bill Hog

Actually he would say he can "have as long as he WANTS".

pigture perfect

Yeah, where is FCJ? Thought we would have heard from him by now. Well, maybe I didn't. But I would like to know what he thinks now.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

porkinsons disease

FCJ was really campaigning for him on another board last night. Blu is probably lying in the dark in a fetal position
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: porkinsons disease on February 18, 2016, 07:09:26 am
FCJ was really campaigning for him on another board last night. Blu is probably lying in the dark in a fetal position
So was my quote right? Is that pretty much what he was saying?

RazorPiggie

Quote from: porkinsons disease on February 18, 2016, 07:09:26 am

Which board. I'd really like to see what his excuses are this year.

TrueBlue

FCJ was the "fan to be named later" in the Monk deal to Kentucky.

So he gone. 

razorcash2

Torqued pork

Quote from: razorcash2 on February 18, 2016, 11:06:08 am
Didn't FCJ die last week?
If true...RIP.
That was someone else, but you bet FCJ still gets physically ill after every loss.

TXrazorback

Wait, what happened to FCJ?  Did he quit hogville?
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on February 18, 2016, 12:24:41 am
...I'll go ahead and quote what he would have said tonight.

"Mike can have as long as he needs!!!!! You guys can go kick rocks!!!! Go Hogs and Go Mike Anderson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
+1000

PP

grayhawg

Quote from: RazorPiggie on February 18, 2016, 10:16:06 am
Which board. I'd really like to see what his excuses are this year.
Same ones as always.

grayhawg

Quote from: TXrazorback on February 18, 2016, 12:35:27 pm
Wait, what happened to FCJ?  Did he quit hogville?
He was reading HV at 11:09 this AM, just don't post anymore.

Hog1952

Quote from: grayhawg on February 18, 2016, 02:12:40 pm
He was reading HV at 11:09 this AM, just don't post anymore.

Don't blame him. I think he's a Kentucky fan now.  ; :)

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: razorcash2 on February 18, 2016, 11:06:08 am
Didn't FCJ die last week?
If true...RIP.
No, that was another 82-year old man in NLR that called radio show a lot. He was the guy always predicting a winner and saying 'take the pints'.

porkinsons disease

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on February 18, 2016, 10:14:27 am
So was my quote right? Is that pretty much what he was saying?
Pretty much. He is a little nicer on RT
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

porkinsons disease

Boardon Hamsay

FCJ has merged with PRJ to become Pork City Rind Forrest Jimmy Joe.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation