Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fair Warning!

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 17, 2016, 08:51:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

If you, as a poster, break the rules, I will delete your posts and forward for further action. Be civil Hog Fans.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hobhog

People need to vent.....this was a bad loss.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: hobhog on February 17, 2016, 08:54:26 pm
People need to vent.....this was a bad loss.
I have no problem with folks venting, what I do have a problem with is when they [posters] start calling each other names and bashing the players. The venting will be allowed for a bit until I or some other MOD moves them all to their proper place.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Game thread get out of hand, #1?  Right in the middle of one of my posts, too.   ;)

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 17, 2016, 09:00:32 pm
Game thread get out of hand, #1?  Right in the middle of one of my posts, too.   ;)
That was done by a higher hand than me. Hopefully it will re-appear soon.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 17, 2016, 09:02:38 pm
That was done by a higher hand than me. Hopefully it will re-appear soon.
Higher hand, huh ???

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

intelligence

Hogsfan1981

Ha...I don't think anything will stop the fire this game started.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Hogsfan1981 on February 17, 2016, 09:13:08 pm
Ha...I don't think anything will stop the fire this game started.
Has nothing to do with the game, but posters abiding by the rules. Simple really. Future offenders will be banished to the Mizzou board from here on out.

THUNDER!

Hogsfan1981

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 17, 2016, 09:18:00 pm
Has nothing to do with the game, but posters abiding by the rules. Simple really. Future offenders will be banished to the Mizzou board from here on out.

I went to that board once. I thought my browser had crashed or the site had been hacked.

Nope.

Don't worry I think most people will vent and move on. Baseball is starting soon and people have a short attention span. If it wasn't for Auburn being so bad I don't think people would have showed up to vent as much.

ke2743

You have to admit, sometimes, after games like tonight, it does feel a little better to unleash some of your feelings. 

Lanny

I deleted the thread, it's back.

I was thought I had unstickied the thread
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

hog911

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 17, 2016, 08:51:51 pm
If you, as a poster, break the rules, I will delete your posts and forward for further action. Be civil Hog Fans.

Vent my nuts! Anyway, I like mike but he needs to put it together next year.