Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Break & Run

I hope the game gets delayed and ESPN still carries it tonight.  I'm at work and it sucks not being able to watch...
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Clint Alan

Quote from: THE BAND GEEK on June 05, 2009, 09:06:38 am
I hope the game gets delayed and ESPN still carries it tonight.  I'm at work and it sucks not being able to watch...

sorry guy, but screw that......If it doesnt get played at its regular time, I doubt it gets televised.
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

HoopS

That's nice of ya.   Let me know thru PM if you can't text him or whatever.  I don't mind helping out.

HOGSandDUCKS

WOO PIG!  LETS GO HOGS.  I hope this game doesn't get delayed too late..  i need some tv coverage.

Clint Alan

Test, Test, mic check 1-2, mic check 1-2

Ill be back with pre game, starting lineups at approx. 10:35 am
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razorbackfan86

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 05, 2009, 09:52:52 am
Test, Test, mic check 1-2, mic check 1-2

Ill be back with pre game, starting lineups at approx. 10:35 am

Loud and clear down here and SWA sir

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

It is wet, and the sun is out

More rain forecast for today

Clint Alan

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Clint Alan

Van Horn- " We are very confident. Excited to be in Super Regionals. We have a chance to play for a national championship. We feel like we are on a mission. The guys have a great attitude right now. This is the time of the year when the good teams who have faultered a little bit, can really take off."

" What we did in the regional, with the way we played, the intensity, you could tell we were going to make a run."

" We know we have our hands full. They've only lost 6 times here this year."

" The players know about 2004, they saw us take out FSU. Does it help? I dont know, but all the kids have watched the video."

NuttinItUp

razorbackfan86

PoormansRobbyHampton

jst01

Clint Alan

Van Horn- " Keuchel has to hit his spots, they have kids who like to pull. He has to pitch to their weaknesses. With a little luck, and some plays, we have a chance to beat them."

" We are going to pitch them backwards. We need to hold them down for 3-4 innings."

" Their pitcher is very good. He is going to K some people. He gives up some contact, but not solid contact."

" We are looking for one big play, one big hit. Something to get us momentum early."

Hogtropolis™

jst01

hogfan1986

Junkyard Hog

Clint Alan

Hogs Starting Lineup

Leavitt- RF
Tschep- SS
Lyons- DH
Wilkins- 1B
Bigham- 2B
Cox- 3B
Eibner- CF
McCann- C
Kuhn- LF

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 05, 2009, 10:52:10 am
Hogs Starting Lineup

Leavitt- RF
Tschep- SS
Lyons- DH
Wilkins- 1B
Bigham- 2B
Cox- 3B
Eibner- CF
McCann- C
Kuhn- LF
I'm surprised to see Eibner in the starting lineup

Clint Alan

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R    H    E
Arkansas                                                    0    0    0
Florida St.                                                  0    0    0

Clint Alan

A little overcast now, as it was sunny. Expect a delay maybe at some point. On schedule to start at 11:05

Tai_Mai_Shu

Can somebody please give me link to watch online or listen online?  thanks

Semper Hogelis

Okay. If it looks like it's starting on time I'm leaving work. Heading to Foghorns. I'll have the laptop going. I'll check back in 5. Go Hogs!! Mow em down Dallas. Stay hot Andy, Ben, Zack, Scott, etc....
I need a monkey, a football and a bucket of grease. HY coaching search 2019....

JAHOGS

ESPN: http://www.[CENSORED]/brbjones
ESPN2: http://www.[CENSORED]/sticktv_1

stchane

For all your Razorback Football Needs: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=stchane

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: taydbear7 on June 05, 2009, 10:55:00 am
Can somebody please give me link to watch online or listen online?  thanks
As far as I know ESPN360 is the only place to get it.

HOGSandDUCKS

Quote from: Semper Hogelis on June 05, 2009, 10:55:58 am
Okay. If it looks like it's starting on time I'm leaving work. Heading to Foghorns. I'll have the laptop going. I'll check back in 5. Go Hogs!! Mow em down Dallas. Stay hot Andy, Ben, Zack, Scott, etc....

Let us know how Foghorns is going... and try the half honey bbq half honey mustard wings...

JAHOGS

Quote from: stchane on June 05, 2009, 10:56:47 am
Anyone got a link to the game on 360.com?

HOGSandDUCKS

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on June 05, 2009, 10:57:03 am

There are a few other places that stream ESPN but i think it's against the rules to post any links... just do some searching around.

jst01

Quote from: HOGSandDUCKS on June 05, 2009, 10:57:30 am
Let us know how Foghorns is going... and try the half honey bbq half honey mustard wings...

dang, your making me hungry. It's only 10 in Denver but I'm thinking early lunch.

Tai_Mai_Shu

Quote from: JAHOGS on June 05, 2009, 10:58:12 am

is that legal?  I'm at work and I don't want to get in trouble.

Tai_Mai_Shu

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on June 05, 2009, 10:57:03 am

not working for me, any other site?

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Clint Alan

wind is blowing out

Just like previous games, FSU will be known as, "bad guys"

athunt

they brought in the big guns for the broadcast team.....
"It's easy to recruit these combine guys that run around real fast in their underwear.  We're gonna recruit football players"
-Reggie Johnson

JAHOGS

Quote from: taydbear7 on June 05, 2009, 10:59:33 am
is that legal?  I'm at work and I don't want to get in trouble.

Yeah it's legal. I''m at work myself also. It's just a website that began for people to film there entire life. now a lot of people are using the site to have live video streams. It's free and legal.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: athunt on June 05, 2009, 11:02:26 am
they brought in the big guns for the broadcast team.....

a bb gun and a super soaker
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

RD

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky