Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

? About Tonights NCAA Title Game

Started by Shizzle, April 03, 2006, 04:42:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Shizzle

I wonder if Dickie V is sitting in a dark room somewhere trying to figure out a scenario that would make the beloved Dukies the national champions?
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

paragould25

The TV Ratings for this game will be terrible, neither one of the teams involved interest me AT ALL.
I like you people.

LA HAWG

Keep trying Shizzle, you might be funny someday.

hogsNbeer

Quote from: paragould25 on April 03, 2006, 04:43:44 pm
The TV Ratings for this game will be terrible, neither one of the teams involved interest me AT ALL.

Well I guess noone will watch since you're not interested, huh......   this tourney will probably be one of the top 5 watched tourney's in a long time......  California and Florida are nice markets, to say the least..... There will be MILLIONS that watch this game....GET REAL!

TheMayorOfHogtown

Quote from: LA HAWG on April 03, 2006, 04:44:04 pm
Keep trying Shizzle, you might be funny someday.

Don't lie to people...

Jim Harris

imagine if it were Arkansas vs. LSU. We could barely get JP to televise one of the two games the teams had this season.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

paragould25

I'll check the Nielson ratings and see just how many shows were ranked ahead of it and the ratings as opposed to last years.
I like you people.

PHill94

Quote from: hogsNbeer on April 03, 2006, 04:52:35 pm

Well I guess noone will watch since you're not interested, huh......   this tourney will probably be one of the top 5 watched tourney's in a long time......  California and Florida are nice markets, to say the least..... There will be MILLIONS that watch this game....GET REAL!

Nowhere close to top 5. Will be a very low rating for this game.