Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1994 Final Four Highlight....

Started by HoopS, April 03, 2006, 03:07:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HoopS

show will be on at 3:30 on ESPN Classic.

rzrbaxfan

There is also an hour long show called "Champions 4-Ever" that will talk about the 94 hogs at 11:00am on Wednesday on College Sports TV (610 on Directv if you have the total sports package).

Thanks for the tip on the show on Classic.

aristotle

Quote from: hoophogs on April 03, 2006, 03:07:08 pm
show will be on at 3:30 on ESPN Classic.

Nice. Setting DVR now. Thanks

HoopS

no problem guys.   
Quote from: rzrbaxfan on April 03, 2006, 03:15:49 pm
There is also an hour long show called "Champions 4-Ever" that will talk about the 94 hogs at 11:00am on Wednesday on College Sports TV (610 on Directv if you have the total sports package).

Thanks for the tip on the show on Classic.

Have to check that one out myself.  Ty for your tip, too.   +1

mtownhog

I was watching it and noticed all the Razorbacks had a badge on their jerseys with the #31.  What did that signify?

TorsinAHog

Yea I seem to recall that was correct.  Just watched it.  Was nice to relive the good old days when we were something in the world of college athletics (track excluded)
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

aristotle

ah, just hearing "heavily favored" with Razorbacks again. Corliss couldn't be stopped. We rolled into Duke's back yard and handled them. Nice memories.

Tomhog™

April 03, 2006, 04:49:55 pm #7 Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 05:02:08 pm by Tomcat
Quote from: MikeThrel on April 03, 2006, 04:04:30 pm
Quote from: mtownhog on April 03, 2006, 04:02:54 pm
I was watching it and noticed all the Razorbacks had a badge on their jerseys with the #31.  What did that signify?

It think it was for Roger Crawford, he had gotten injured and couldn't play....or something like that....

I concur....  Anyone remember Roger sitting on the goal that they just cut the net down from?

hoggystyle78

HoopS

hogmary

Crawford broke his ankle in the Georgetown game,  I think.   That's why he was sitting on the basket in his street clothes after we beat Duke.

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: hogmary on April 03, 2006, 05:01:25 pm
Crawford broke his ankle in the Georgetown game,  I think.   That's why he was sitting on the basket in his street clothes after we beat Duke.

Yep.  Guy was a guest coach at the Nolan BBall camp the year I attended.  I remember him telling us about that, the sick feeling that set in as he felt his ankle "pop" on a breakaway layup to the feeling of sheer joy sitting on top of that rim. 

TorsinAHog

I forgot how damn annoying C. Parks was.  How did any NBA scout feel he was worthy of a draft pick?
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

Tejano Jawg

Crawford was a solid bench player too. Going through the tourney without him showed what incredible depth we had that year.

I remember hearing a UA player interviewed at the beginning of the tournament...they were honoring Roger by wearing his number PLUS that was the number of victories we'd have if we won it all. 31 Ws.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork