Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Markuson on the pigtrail

Started by hogfan1, April 03, 2006, 03:00:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan1

If this has been posted I apologize.  With all the discussion last week about Markuson and Malzhan, I thought someone would post about the interview with Markuson on the Pigtrail last night.

I must admit that I thought most of the discussion about the conflict between these two was coming from worry warts and conspiracy theorists, but after the interview, I must admit I am more concerned that there is some validity to this. 

Specifically, Markuson made a comment about Malzhan something like "HDN hired him, and that was his decision, so that is what we have to work with" and then when he tried to say something good about Malzhan he sounded really weak. 

What did you guys think? 

idochog

Lets hope their is enough resentment so as to force markuson to be fired and replaced by someone else.
I love Jesus!

HOGLUVIN

Theolesnort

There is some bad blood, but if the offense is successfull it could be repaired.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

bro.coach

Most people that aren't very good at their job develop a chip on their shoulder about it.  I feel sorry for Gus.

excoach

don't feel sorry for Gus, he's not intimidated.

HOGLUVIN

BigoBoys

I saw that interview too.  MM also said something like "there has been some difficulties but we're working them out''.  I am concerned as well. 

fieldturf

I don't think there's a law saying Markuson can't run off before fall practice gets here.  He just going to drag this offense down.  I hope that HDN doesn't let Markuson were headsets....But wait maybe that would be ok then when he mouths off and Malazhan rips him maybe he'll go back and craw in his hole........Bring in Don Strubring....