Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

11 home runs at Hog game today

Started by HogBaptist, April 02, 2006, 11:34:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogBaptist

What an exciting game today!!  Balls were flying out all day long.  Parker's 450+ shot was amazing.  I don't care how hard the wind was blowing, that ball just kept going.   I don't even know if the pond would have kept that ball from hitting the road.  The baseball games are always fun as long as you stay out of left field on Friday night games. Basically it was a party with a baseball game in the back ground. 

Anyways, great job Baseball Hogs...way to show some heart!!

zwhogfan

Great win, huge number of home runs, good to get a series victory, just wish we would have gotten the sweep.

PorcineSublime

Had to feel for the pitchers out there. The umpire would not give the corners and his strike zone was miniscule. Thank God we had the last at bat. Although our defense was spotty, we held in there and took what might end up being the most important game of the season. We could not lose another home series and expect to stay in the race. As it is we still have an uphill climb, but at least now it is possible. Don't think we would be saying that at 3-6.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: PorcineSublime on April 03, 2006, 11:07:06 am
Had to feel for the pitchers out there. The umpire would not give the corners and his strike zone was miniscule. Thank God we had the last at bat. Although our defense was spotty, we held in there and took what might end up being the most important game of the season. We could not lose another home series and expect to stay in the race. As it is we still have an uphill climb, but at least now it is possible. Don't think we would be saying that at 3-6.

I couldn't agree more. It was like the ump had the over in the over/under for hrs. You could almost tell it was coming....

ball 1 ball2 ball3 Strike1, Homerun.... It seems like I remember the hrs being on similar counts like that.

Gonna need some better middle relief, and a real closer to step up.

WPS!!