Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some USC fans REALLY want to see the game at RRS!

Started by TulsaHawg, April 02, 2006, 09:21:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

April 02, 2006, 09:21:09 pm Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 09:23:07 pm by TulsaHawg
They are paying $20K to use one of the suites for the USC/Hogs game!

That includes 16 tickets, but still, that sounds like a lot of money for one game, doesn't it?

HokieHawg

Well, yeah, I mean they DO play in that dump of a "Coliseum" in LA. Who wouldn't want to see the most beautiful and luxurious stadium in the nation?

bigred7987

hogs777

Quote from: HokieHawg on April 02, 2006, 10:30:49 pm
Well, yeah, I mean they DO play in that dump of a "Coliseum" in LA. Who wouldn't want to see the most beautiful and luxurious stadium in the nation?
+1 for you. I totally agree.
GO HOGS!!!!

TulsaHawg

Quote from: bigred7987 on April 02, 2006, 10:38:30 pm
and you found this out how

I was given this information by someone who has access to inside information.  He said his son turned down the offer, but someone else took it.

HokieHawg

Quote from: GoAngels on April 02, 2006, 10:32:37 pm
ummm old or not USC's place is the most historical of all stadiums...I'm sorry...but its ten times better than any other place that i've been to...i dont mean in it's newness...i'll put it this way...I'd trade our stadium for theirs if it came with all those freaking championships...but thats just me.
You're right the place has a lot of tradition. What is with that huge section behind one of the end-zones that is always empty? Do they do that on purpose?

e_dub

Quote from: HokieHawg on April 02, 2006, 11:34:20 pm
Quote from: GoAngels on April 02, 2006, 10:32:37 pm
ummm old or not USC's place is the most historical of all stadiums...I'm sorry...but its ten times better than any other place that i've been to...i dont mean in it's newness...i'll put it this way...I'd trade our stadium for theirs if it came with all those freaking championships...but thats just me.
You're right the place has a lot of tradition. What is with that huge section behind one of the end-zones that is always empty? Do they do that on purpose?

It's where the bigass cutouts of their heisman winners' jerseys are displayed.

HOGLEG

Besides the last two or three years it has been "traditionally empty"!

HokieHawg

Quote from: HOGLEG on April 02, 2006, 11:39:03 pm
Besides the last two or three years it has been "traditionally empty"!
Yea, just like its counterpart across town...you know...the Rose Bowl.