Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fantasy Football Non-Conference series

Started by go hogues, April 02, 2006, 06:40:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

go hogues

Who would you like to see the hogs play a two year home and away series with?
I would say either Florida State (I have always wanted to see them play each other-and they never have in their history) or Georgia Tech (similar styles of play). Who would you guys say?
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

clemensrules01

Texas and Notre Dame because i hate both of them.

BigoBoys

Hog1751

Oklahoma and Texas, because were close and most Hog fans hate both. I wouldnt mind seeing us play Mempho on a regular basis either.

rzrbaxfan

Missouri, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Memphis, Southern Miss...any place drivable.  I don't mention Texas just because I know that won't happen.

So many of our road games in the SEC (Auburn, SC for example) are a pain to get to so I'd love to see some games closer to home so I can attend.

Zen_Hog

I'd like to see us play Miami every year.

afhogfan1980

clemson, north carolina, colorado,colorado state, air force, byu, ohio state, michigan, oklahoma state, arkansas state and florida state and memphis
"Even Lance Armstrong Won Without a Nutt"

afhogfan1980

being in the air force id love to me my beloved hogs beat the heck out of our sister services  navy and army
"Even Lance Armstrong Won Without a Nutt"

TorsinAHog

Notre Dame, Texas, Texas AM, OU, OSU, TTECH in that order, would be my preference.
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

bigyellowdog

Indiana or Purdue because they are driveable for me.

A high profile nonconference game such as Notre Dame, 0U, Ohio State, Penn State, or Flordia State could help bring national attention to the program. 

A Big 12 team such as a Missouri, K-State, Kansas, or Okie State would gather regional atttention plus help the Hogs tune up for the SEC better than a directional school.

Can't believe that ASU has not been mentioned.

hogfan064

Clemson.  I live in SC so this would give me the chance to see the Hogs.  Danny Ford and Ken Hatfield both coached for Clemson and Terry Don Phillips is their AD.  Let's make it happen!!  Both schools are located in the North West part of their state in the middle of nowhere surrounded by small mountains.   Schools have very similar pasts and both have great traditions. 

Let's do it.  Arkansas-Clemson!!  Hard to beat Death Valley's atmosphere, I think y'all would love it.

LA HAWG

WindyCityHog

Notre Dame and Wisconsin...

For obvious reasons. ;)

go hogues

Quote from: hogfan064 on April 03, 2006, 09:28:42 am
Clemson.  I live in SC so this would give me the chance to see the Hogs.  Danny Ford and Ken Hatfield both coached for Clemson and Terry Don Phillips is their AD.  Let's make it happen!!  Both schools are located in the North West part of their state in the middle of nowhere surrounded by small mountains.   Schools have very similar pasts and both have great traditions. 
I also thought that would be a good matchup- for the same reasons you listed.
Let's do it.  Arkansas-Clemson!!  Hard to beat Death Valley's atmosphere, I think y'all would love it.
I also thought that would be a good matchup because of the intertwined pasts of the two schools.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

hoggystyle78

Texas, there is no team I hate more than the Longhorns.

hogz4

Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, and Missouri

zwhogfan

Texas, I would love to smack around the horns some more.

tacomahog

Definetly Texas and Washington just because I would get to see them play here in washington state.