Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well, Who's gonna win it? (NCAA)

Started by HogHeathen, April 02, 2006, 01:27:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogHeathen

hoggystyle78

I would like to see Florida win it simply because it would help the SEC but I think UCLA will win it.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Hog1751

Zen_Hog

bdutt

Quote from: Bogarto on April 02, 2006, 03:02:44 pm
UCLA 70-63

If UCLA wins, the score will be closer to 59-53. I hate the fact that they've gotten so far because they foul sooo much.
"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who usually do."

mbgrulz

florida by 7. the bruins come out and dont shoot 100% & florida, unlike LSU, actually hits some shots.

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

hogs777

GO HOGS!!!!

stan the man

If Florida can hit some threes like they have up til now then they will win.  LSU could not throw it into the ocean.  LSU didn't have much of an outside game but Florida has both inside and outside.

I predict a close win for Florida

sportscrazy

Florida has been the more consistent team.  They not only hold their opponents under 60 but they can score 70 on anyone.  They have 5 starters who can score.  UCLA can not concentrate on one or two players like they have in the other NCAAT games.  Last night LSU finally hit the wall I knew they would eventually b/c of their lack of guard play.

I picked Florida to win it in my brackets and I am not changing now.  Go Gators

Tejano Jawg

I can't believe I'm actually rooting 100% for Florida. Should be a great game. I say Gators.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Richard_white

April 03, 2006, 05:17:59 am #13 Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 06:38:40 pm by razorbacks4life27
Kareem has one year of eligibility left and comes in and scores the winning shot

hogtheball

Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hogfan064

I hope Florida kills them because I hate seeing Kareem and Bill Walton happy.

hog caller

Florida might win but Noah will have to have a hellacious game and brewer has to hit his shots. he can go cold as ice at times.  UCLA just gets all the rebounds at both ends and sends fresh people at you in waves. hope Florida wind but have a doubt. not a big one but just a doubt

codeHog

the NC is not abou the best team. It is about who plays a good game at the right time.
The UCLA team of Wed was great. But I doubt they are a better team than UConn and some others.

So, will it be the UCLA that beat LSU or the one that squeaked by in it's earlier games

litmachog

I would like to see Florida but with UCLA's defense, I see them winning.  In most championship games, most teams come out tight to begin with and the Gators will probably miss their first few threes and that will probably set them back until they get going and with UCLA's defense, I don't know if the Gators will recover from a slow start.

hogsNbeer

UCLA..... I dont' have for sure stats, but they have held their opponent to a very low percentage from the perimeter...something like 30-35% during the tourney.....     I think they will win....

RazorCaddy

I'm going with Florida. They are playing solid and if Humphrees is on from 3 pt range that will be the difference maker.

codeHog

I don't think UCLA will give him any open looks and if UCLA wins, two things;

1. At least we had two of the Fianl Four

and

2. If UCLA knocked Memphis out, they are not all bad :)

widespreadsooie

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

go hogues

Chomp Chomp...Go Gators.  Bring it home for the SEC.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

FLKeysGuy

F L O R I D A
  W I N S
  2 0 0 6
  N C A A

tacomahog

socalhogcaller

I picked Florida to win it on my bracket, got to go with them now.  I had them playing LSU in the finals, but LSU blew that.

NCGatorBait

Florida has played the best ball of both teams through out the tourney so I'll stick with the Gators on this one. 8)

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: NCGatorBait on April 03, 2006, 07:10:40 pm
Florida has played the best ball of both teams through out the tourney so I'll stick with the Gators on this one. 8)

Gosh, that seems like an odd choice for you!  LOL!!!!

karma26

As much as I hate it UCLA will come out with this one.  :(

WindyCityHog

God, I hope Florida can pull it off....and I think they will.

Gators 61
UCLA 55

karma26

Quote from: WindyCityHog on April 03, 2006, 07:25:17 pm
God, I hope Florida can pull it off....and I think they will.

Gators 61
UCLA 55

Beer is on us if you are right. Only cause it's you though    ;)

WindyCityHog

On me if it the outcome is different. :)

UCLA's D is the sticking point.....They manhandled LSU.

NCGatorBait

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on April 03, 2006, 07:21:59 pm
Quote from: NCGatorBait on April 03, 2006, 07:10:40 pm

Gosh, that seems like an odd choice for you!  LOL!!!!

;)

94 Hawg

12 years ago tomorrow................
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Golfer