Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noah looks like Stitch when he opens his mouth

Started by CarolinaHog1176, April 02, 2006, 10:36:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CarolinaHog1176

just got back from disney and when I saw a big ass stitch doll I started cracking up because it looked just like noah on florida's team
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

tiber

Wait a minute... why are you dissing Stitch like that?   ???

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: tiber on April 02, 2006, 11:25:09 am
Wait a minute... why are you dissing Stitch like that?   ???

yea, stitch looks good compared to noah
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Here we go again..gotta make fun of him b/c he is a stud, playing for an NC and we wish we had him on our team.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

WilsonHog

His grill ain't much, but I'd trade anyone in a Razorback basketball uniform for him with no questions asked.

That kid plays with more heart than we're used to seeing lately in BWA. 

HogHeaded™

Why sometimes Y ?

HoggusMaximus

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on April 02, 2006, 03:38:15 pm
Here we go again..gotta make fun of him b/c he is a stud, playing for an NC and we wish we had him on our team.

you obviously missed my point.... my post didn't have one reference in it to his physical abilities.  hell yea he's a good player but he's ugly as f&#k... that was my point
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

Quote from: CarolinaHog1176 on April 03, 2006, 10:53:31 am

you obviously missed my point.... my post didn't have one reference in it to his physical abilities.  hell yea he's a good player but he's ugly as f&#k... that was my point
Then maybe post it in the Tavern next time, Carol
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

Kinghog1

Looks more like the Grinch that stole Christmas to me
Tough Titty said The Kitty but the milk is still good

HoggusMaximus

ok ok ok we all know that Noah kinda fell down the ugly tree but that doesnt mean squat, he can play ball period!

and i think good ol Morrison from gonzaga has him beat on this whole thread.

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on April 03, 2006, 01:24:13 pm

damn bro, go hate on someone else's board.... just making a joke and you get all bent out of shape about it.  you must be a florida fan
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

Quote from: CarolinaHog1176 on April 03, 2006, 04:49:04 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on April 03, 2006, 01:24:13 pm

damn bro, go hate on someone else's board.... just making a joke and you get all bent out of shape about it.  you must be a florida fan
Relax, I was just messin' with you.  Trust me, I am not bent out of shape.

Florida fan?  Now that is funny.