Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Movie Title

Started by HamShank, April 01, 2006, 04:52:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HamShank

If someone were to make a movie (and I'm not recommending it) of the years of Houston Nutt calling plays at Arkansas, what would it be called?

I say:

"Three and Out: The Houston Nutt Story"

afhogfan1980

i dunno bout a movie i was thinking more of like a soap opera simply called "The Hill"
"Even Lance Armstrong Won Without a Nutt"

fineswine

"Hog nation held hostage: year #9"

twistitup

Up the Gut: Houston Nutt

Based on a true, but unproductive, story.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

lunchbox72703

The HogShank Rejection
The Nutty Protester
Houston, You're the Problem
My Life with Grand Mal-Zahn Siezures, The Houston Nutt Story
The Silence of the Hams

I could go on LOL

afhogfan1980

Quote from: twistitup on April 01, 2006, 05:03:16 pm
Up the Gut: Houston Nutt

Based on a true, but unproductive, story.

+1 to you lol

Hawgin84

Richard_white

Mine wouldn't be a movie it would be a documentary called

How to kill a football program in 8 years

afhogfan1980

how about forest nutt

HOGLIGULA

Passing of the Nutt

the most unreliable method for gaining yardage
Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

afhogfan1980

or a childrens book called "the SEC Coach that couldn't"

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: afhogfan1980 on April 01, 2006, 05:08:36 pm
or a childrens book called "the SEC Coach that couldn't"

that's just funny
Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

lunchbox72703

The Silence Of the Fans - Franks Story

HOGLIGULA

Benchwarmers

what all of receivers feel like

afhogfan1980

they could make a movie and larry the cable guy could play houston nutt  the guy from sopranos could play reggie and the guy that played gandolf could be frank

Albert Einswine

How to Lose a Game in Ten Ways
or maybe
Titanic
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

HOGLIGULA

Failure to Launch:The Nutt Chronicles

afhogfan1980

afhogfan1980

is it me or does houston remind any of you guys of the car salesman on fargo

HOGLIGULA

Friends with Money: Frank's Connection

FLKeysGuy

afhogfan1980

April 01, 2006, 05:20:47 pm #21 Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 05:22:31 pm by afhogfan1980
corralling Mississippi one sec coaches guide to beating ole miss and miss st would be a best seller in Memphis
or(selling used cars in downtown fayetteville)

HOGLIGULA

P for Passing

one thing Nutt has no clue about

lunchbox72703

Ten Things I hate About Nutt

The Nuttmare on Stadium Street

Radio II
  "A heartwarming story about Coach Malzahn and his special friend, Houston.  Hijinks occur when Houston gets in the way on the sidelines, But all in all, this movie will tug at your heartstrings when the town of Fayetteville comes to love Coach Malzahn's little friend....."

HOGLIGULA

Something New

A short 1 to 2 year movie by GUS

afhogfan1980

game of shadows  2 how to effectively run the smoke draw on 4th and 8

FLKeysGuy

HOGLIGULA

Houston Nutt: A C##k and Bull Story

Richard_white

The "Nail Biter" of Houston Nutts career

afhogfan1980

Houstons quest for the best of the rest

afhogfan1980

Mario Puzzos  "Murray State Mafia"

HOGLIGULA

Rumor Has It..

The Hogs may pass the ball

HOGLIGULA

Fun With Nutt and Frank

a somber tale about an old man and his young coach, who fail to do anything

FLKeysGuy

Actually, he's already given us the name himself...

"I Called That Play Brutha!"

afhogfan1980

Two Nutt's and a Dick  How to mushroom stamp mississippi

lunchbox72703

My Brief Affair with Houston - The NailClippers Story

HOGLIGULA

Dreamer: A Houston Nutt Story

Salvaboar Dali

Oh God! (subtitle: Not a Smoke Draw!)

or

Smoke Draw and the Bandit

or

Gone with the Wittke

HOGLIGULA

The Worst Game Ever Played

produced by JFB

directed by HDN

choreographed by HDN

Next year starring Gus, Mitch and company

whatsshakinbacon

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

oh, yeah, that's taken.

Bacon out...

HOGLIGULA

Gameplan

A Nutt production and issued weekly to the opponent

Salvaboar Dali

Nutt Age 2: The Meltdown
N is for Nuttin

HamShank

Quote from: lunchbox72703 on April 01, 2006, 05:23:12 pm
Ten Things I hate About Nutt

The Nuttmare on Stadium Street

Radio II
  "A heartwarming story about Coach Malzahn and his special friend, Houston.  Hijinks occur when Houston gets in the way on the sidelines, But all in all, this movie will tug at your heartstrings when the town of Fayetteville comes to love Coach Malzahn's little friend....."

Damn, that's funny.  +1

idochog

A documentary:

How to turn your TE into a glorified OL
I love Jesus!

HOGLIGULA

Cinderella Man:The Gus Malzahn Story

Featuring the credit taker for all wins Houston Nutt, and if they Lose only Alex wood and Gus are responsible so get ready for hi-jinx in this heart-warming story about how college football is coached

FLKeysGuy

Rain Man II

"...off tackle right, off tackle right, off tackle right, 10 minutes til Wopner..."

OkieHog

FIRE STOOPS!!!!HIRE NUTT!!!!

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on April 01, 2006, 07:02:42 pm
Rain Man II

"...off tackle right, off tackle right, off tackle right, 10 minutes til Wopner..."

that tickles me in a way I can not describe

imahoggie

Arkansan by birth. Razorback fan by the grace of god.

FLKeysGuy

National Lampoon's "Doodie"