Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

casey dick

Started by tophawg19, March 29, 2006, 04:01:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogtheball

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 30, 2006, 02:44:07 pm
Mitch wants to compete for the starting role.  If Gus and Alex don't think he's ready to start by the first game, he wants to redshirt.

Thanks.  That makes perfect sense.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

HogInaStrangeLand

Competitors should compete for roles.

I have issue with people who think Mitch should start at the top of the depth chart going into that competition, from what Mitch says publicly, he agrees with me.

BPPig

Just a couple of points

The QB's had a good QB coach last year. RW is proven and it only took about a day for him to find another big time job. That is proof enough of his rep.

Not only did the Qb's have to run for their life they rarely had open recievers at whom to throw.

HDN was head coach and play caller.

All this is to say that we need to this new scenario play out before there is any rush to judgement. I want to see if HDN has actually learned anything or not. If he gives away a couple of games again this year, and the Vandy and SC calls (who plays and 4th down go/nogo) are the head coaches. We might all want MM to be redshirting in the fall. Who knows?