Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jaden Casey

Started by Pig in the Pokey, March 22, 2018, 10:28:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

March 22, 2018, 10:28:26 am Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:13:14 pm by Pig in the Pokey
Only a sophomore, this kid is going to be BIG TIME, and the Hogs are that early leader. Kid has a rocket launcher for an arm.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jaden-Casey-46047677

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018/mar/13/california-quarterback-getting-know-arkansas/?f=recruiting
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

That is on a rope @ 0:41 of his video.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

#1 STUNNA

early leader because his other offers suck? or is their some kind of connection?

Pig in the Pokey

March 22, 2018, 12:12:30 pm #3 Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:22:39 pm by Pig in the Pokey
Quote from: #1 STUNNA on March 22, 2018, 11:47:20 am
early leader because his other offers suck? or is their some kind of connection?
read the article I added to the OP. #connections #alreadyvisited #willbebackabunch
As for his offers, he is a sophomore. He'll get the west coast power offers, I have no doubt.

"He was named to the second-team MaxPreps Sophomore All-American team as a first-year starter for Calabasas after completing 221 of 349 passes for 3,394 yards and 32 touchdowns. Casey is drawing interest from Washington, Texas A&M, UCLA, Southern Cal and others.

"Arkansas will for sure be a top school of mine because first of all they were my second offer and them treating me the way they did," Casey said. "The hospitality here was awesome. The offense kind of fits me.""

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 22, 2018, 12:12:30 pm
read the article I added to the OP. #connections #alreadyvisited #willbebackabunch
As for his offers, he is a sophomore. He'll get the west coast power offers, I have no doubt.

"He was named to the second-team MaxPreps Sophomore All-American team as a first-year starter for Calabasas after completing 221 of 349 passes for 3,394 yards and 32 touchdowns. Casey is drawing interest from Washington, Texas A&M, UCLA, Southern Cal and others.

"Arkansas will for sure be a top school of mine because first of all they were my second offer and them treating me the way they did," Casey said. "The hospitality here was awesome. The offense kind of fits me.""

A bunch?? IDK about that. Cali to Arkansas isn't cheap.

247Hog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 22, 2018, 12:12:30 pm

Great looking QB. Reminds me of Aaron Rodgers. I hope it doesn't end up like the TE Ford last year. Got on him early and dumped us when more relevant programs offer.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

liljo

These coaches are leaving no stone un-turned.

I love the way they are working. Of course, you have to know there are those on Hogville that will moan and complain about any kid we are early on, because in their mind, unless Alabama or Notre Dame or Clemson is already on them, they must not be any good.

Then, when all those schools begin to show up later, the same posters will moan there's no way we'll be able to beat out those schools for such a great player.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: liljo on March 22, 2018, 02:42:22 pm
These coaches are leaving no stone un-turned.

I love the way they are working. Of course, you have to know there are those on Hogville that will moan and complain about any kid we are early on, because in their mind, unless Alabama or Notre Dame or Clemson is already on them, they must not be any good.

Then, when all those schools begin to show up later, the same posters will moan there's no way we'll be able to beat out those schools for such a great player.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.
easy to say.. until we start getting elite players from other states on a normal basis..

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: RazorPiggie on March 22, 2018, 12:33:57 pm
A bunch?? IDK about that. Cali to Arkansas isn't cheap.
free for him. His mama and sister invented a product that walmart carries and they get trips for vendor functions to Bentonville every couple months.

liljo

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on March 22, 2018, 03:40:55 pm
easy to say.. until we start getting elite players from other states on a normal basis..

I think we will do that, too!

Along with some elite kids from right here at home. One thing is for certain: you can't sign 'em if you don't recruit 'em.
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

sickboy

I live down the street from Calabasas. Might try to take my son to see one of his games.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: sickboy on March 22, 2018, 04:34:15 pm
I live down the street from Calabasas. Might try to take my son to see one of his games.
hell yeah, why not. Kid sounds like a real possibility, and a fun watch regardless.

oldhawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 22, 2018, 03:46:12 pm
free for him. His mama and sister invented a product that walmart carries and they get trips for vendor functions to Bentonville every couple months.

Not sure how far Walmart influence extends regarding Razorback football (if at all), but a steady increase in demand by Walmart for Ms. Casey's products over the next couple of years would be entirely legal, and perhaps timely.

aloha_kid

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 22, 2018, 10:29:30 am
That is on a rope @ 0:41 of his video.

Then he starts throwing off his back foot.  He's young but definitely has talent.

aloha_kid

Quote from: oldhawg on March 23, 2018, 09:52:29 am
Not sure how far Walmart influence extends regarding Razorback football (if at all), but a steady increase in demand by Walmart for Ms. Casey's products over the next couple of years would be entirely legal, and perhaps timely.

I think it is more along the lines of, his mom is in the area often so, getting here isn't too difficult.

ChicoHog

March 23, 2018, 04:13:49 pm #15 Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 08:51:03 pm by ChicoHog
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 22, 2018, 03:46:12 pm
I checked it out on Amazon.  Pretty clever idea. 

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Casserole-Serveware-Outdoor-Included/dp/B071WS6BDM

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Made in the USA is a nice start.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

BigSexyHog

LOL.... Some of you are in full blown panic mode and he is only a sophomore..... damn you guys have emotional issues
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ChicoHog on March 23, 2018, 04:13:49 pm
I checked it out on Amazon.  Pretty clever idea. 

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Casserole-Serveware-Outdoor-Included/dp/B071WS6BDM
yeah, i was  like, "damn. i coulda thought of that." We'll definitely get some of those.

Hoggish1

LittlePigMan

FANCY PANZ are available in red, white, and charcoal,

There you go. This was ment to be.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hoggish1 on March 24, 2018, 02:44:11 pm
Better yet, he has a quick release.
it's a lively arm for a 14-15 year old for sure.

Quote from: LittlePigMan on March 24, 2018, 05:38:15 pm
FANCY PANZ are available in red, white, and charcoal,

There you go. This was ment to be.
PERFECT!! WPS

hawgwash

If they change the colors to red, white, and anthracite, we'll know we're in good shape with this kid.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hawgwash on March 25, 2018, 01:11:34 pm
If they change the colors to red, white, and anthracite, we'll know we're in good shape with this kid.
maaaaan, Hogville's servers would be on fire if they did that lol.