Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Agim

Started by PLHawg, October 08, 2017, 02:07:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PLHawg

He's being wasted - absolutely sickening.

TaylorHog

#1 STUNNA

he should have went somewhere else

Al Boarland

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on October 08, 2017, 08:36:21 am
he should have went somewhere else

It's hard to be the one talented player on DL. Teams can just plan you out of the game.

DoctorSusscrofa

Look at Ragnow. He has some plays where he has to look for someone to block because DL sees easier pickin's elsewhere.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

devildog

When USCe kept running for 9 yds. straight between the guards I started focusing on Bijon Jackson 98. He may be fulfilling the coaches expectation by just occupying lineman but he seemed to be focused on fighting the blocker rather than trying to shed the blocker and make a play on the ball. Just an opinion of course but I don't remember his name being called the whole game.

PygmalionEffect2

QuoteWhen USCe kept running for 9 yds. straight between the guards I started focusing on Bijon Jackson 98. He may be fulfilling the coaches expectation by just occupying lineman but he seemed to be focused on fighting the blocker rather than trying to shed the blocker and make a play on the ball. Just an opinion of course but I don't remember his name being called the whole game.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

hassettsportsman

At the Hope HS ball games you could see his exceptional future.  Now let's not waste him....turn him loose at DE and blitz blitz blitz the remaining games.  Now, who cares if we get beat over the top.  He should be able to dirty the opposing QB's jersey....just like AA's jersey each week!

HawgsPolo

His athletic ability and versatility definitely aren't being put to much use.
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: hassettsportsman on October 08, 2017, 09:31:53 am
At the Hope HS ball games you could see his exceptional future.  Now let's not waste him....turn him loose at DE and blitz blitz blitz the remaining games.  Now, who cares if we get beat over the top.  He should be able to dirty the opposing QB's jersey....just like AA's jersey each week!

Agree...defense has been beat over the top while rushing only 3 anyway.  May as well blitz and try to get the qb before he can deliver.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?