Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should we move football games games to LR if NWA remains a hotspot?

Started by checkraiser88, June 07, 2020, 06:11:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

Of course we don't know what it will be like in September but hear me out here..Washington county is a major hot spot. They have a near 40% positivity rate at this time and had 103 new cases today. Pulaski county had only 12 new cases today. I'm starting to think in order for us to actually have football with fans in the stands we will need to consider moving games to War memorial.

majestic

Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

LZH

Maybe we could move the games to Hampton since there's been no cases of CV-19 in Calhoun County from day one.

Safety first......

TyeSportsRadio

Follow me on twitter @TyeSportsRadio

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: checkraiser88 on June 07, 2020, 06:11:45 pm
Of course we don't know what it will be like in September but hear me out here..Washington county is a major hot spot. They have a near 40% positivity rate at this time and had 103 new cases today. Pulaski county had only 12 new cases today. I'm starting to think in order for us to actually have football with fans in the stands we will need to consider moving games to War memorial.

Let's move them to Congo. They've only had 4 new cases of Ebola..............
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Cave City Joe

No way. Most official visits will be during the season and can't have them in LR
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

Sweet Feet

Uh no.... LR is dealing with enough cases and people not practicing social distancing/masks.

onebadrubi

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: onebadrubi on June 08, 2020, 05:51:44 am
And you say you aren't an instigator .... troll

Troll, indeed.  According to today's Demozette, the spike seems isolated to a specific demographic.

"It appears that we are seeing an increase, in many cases, associated with Latinos in Northwest Arkansas," Dillaha said.

In seven days' time, the number of confirmed Washington County cases nearly doubled, from 509 to 1,016. In Benton County, they soared from 578 to 956.

Snouty

Quote from: checkraiser88 on June 07, 2020, 06:11:45 pm

Robert Shields strikes again!