Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My prediction on Saturday for our two games

Started by ALLVOL, September 18, 2009, 12:06:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ALLVOL

First the UT game with UF.
The reality is that Florida is just better plain and simple. I would put them 3 TD's better right now. Anything much more than that and I will be disappointed. I see the game somewhere in the 30's to the teens.

Hogs vs UGA. This should be a very good game. I will admit I had the hogs winning much easier until I watched UGA against USC. Their offense looked much better so now I have this game as a push with a slight lean on the Hogs.

I hope I'm wrong on both games and that somehow UT finds a way to shock the world (dont see it happening unless Tebow throws a TON of picks that are ran back for td's) and the Hogs blow UGA off the field (which is more probable than UT shocking the world).

Either way good luck Hogs and Vols.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.