Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone pulling for Tenn against the Gators????

Started by PhuLamNam, September 17, 2009, 09:18:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

deshahawg

pigsiouxie

Quote from: leftymgp on September 17, 2009, 09:48:44 pm
Kiffin needs a Welcome to the SEC ass beating.

I couldnt have said it better.

I respect Florida's program  although  I don't really care for Urban Meyer. Further, I'm really tired of the excess man-love for St Tebag. Finally, I'm still pissed from the SEC championship game a few years back . That said , Kiffin reminds me too much of that feminine tool bag Josh Mcdaniel.. they both  need their a$$es taken down a few notches.. plus, its easy to hate against Tennesse.

truckfan2009

Very much looking forward to Urban Meyer teaching Lane Kiffin a lesson in respect.

I can't stand Florida, but I respect them, and I definitely respect their coach.  I hope after this weekend, Lane Kiffin does, too.

V,B

Quote from: truckfan2009 on September 18, 2009, 10:18:17 am
Very much looking forward to Urban Meyer teaching Lane Kiffin a lesson in respect.

I can't stand Florida, but I respect them, and I definitely respect their coach.  I hope after this weekend, Lane Kiffin does, too.

If you seriously respect Urban Meyer than I suggest you read up on him sometime.
The guy without a doubt is a great coach but as a person...............

sowmonella

Even Granny Kiffin hopes the Gators lay 70 points on TN.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

hogsndawgs

Quote from: jep_hog_fan on September 18, 2009, 06:14:58 am
Umm, no. 5 teams I hope lose every week:

1. Texas
2. Notre Dame
3. Ohio State
4. Miami
5. Michigan/Tennessee

You mean the SIX teams that you want to lose every Saturday? lol

ChicoHog

I guess i am the exception as I have always hated Florida more than anyone in the country except possibly USC and now that is a toss up.  Tennessee is in my top ten most disliked but I would love to see UF lose because they probably won't lose many if any this year.  We know Tenn will lose quite a few now but will be very good again shortly with the way they have been recruiting.  they have a decent defense  but need a QB and some help on the o-line.  I think within 3 years they will be back to a yearly 10-2 type team. 

Prosciutto

I hope Tennessee doesn't score a conference point.

ottopit

Yes. I hate Florida i hope Tennesee upsets them. What's funny, is here in Denver, we have an annual SEC picnic every August and Florida hasn't been invited back since it first started. 

HogRob

Quote from: V,B on September 18, 2009, 09:30:20 am
Really, the most arrogant fans in the world? If this is the case than you must not get out much because I would put some other fan bases in that class.

What kills me the most is what your beloved Bobby Petrino did was 10x worse than  Kiffin's trash talking. Oh btw please, do not try insult my intelligence and say what Kiffin did is worse than what Petrino did. If you honestly feel that way than you are delusional.

On a side note, Good luck against GA.

Actually I lived in Dallas for five years before moving to Nashville. Aggie fans and Longwhorn fans are arrogant as well but Tennessee fans are worse.

StoernerJonesFan

Who is the starting QB for the team that Tenn is playing? 

Oh yeah, I'll be rooting for Tennessee.  In fact, it would be safe to say that I will root for whichever team plays Florida for the rest of the season. 

HOGansHero

ChicoHog

Quote from: StoernerJonesFan on September 18, 2009, 11:59:57 am
Who is the starting QB for the team that Tenn is playing? 

Oh yeah, I'll be rooting for Tennessee.  In fact, it would be safe to say that I will root for whichever team plays Florida for the rest of the season. 
+1 and as long as Urban Liar is their coach.

CheeZ_PuFF

Flatfoot

I hope Florida hangs 77 on the Vols.  Tebow is a Great College Athlete!  He is sincere, humble, and a God Fearing young man.  What a great role model for other athletes to try and be like him.  Don't understand why people hate Tebow.  I hope my daughter meets and marries someone like this kid.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

hogzilla3

The real Hogules

No.
I'm not a UT fan and certainly am not a Lame Kiffin fan, so that's a double whammy for the Vols in my book.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Hawg Balling

Quote from: jep_hog_fan on September 18, 2009, 06:14:58 am
Umm, no. 5 teams I hope lose every week:

1. Texas
2. Notre Dame
3. Ohio State
4. Miami
5. Michigan/Tennessee

You're forgetting a certain team in Oxford, Mississippi.  Surely they would crack your top five or six.

31to6

If there was any way that they could switch QB's so that Superchrist and Kiffin could both get beat and cry on each others shoulders I'd be happy.

Since that can't happen, don't care who wins.

Hugulus Hog

I kind of like Rocky Top.
I love to see Timmy cry.

Sivad