Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let it be known..

Started by Dustbug86, September 17, 2009, 05:35:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dustbug86

That I'm a winner. A winner and a fighter.
-D

jst01

not sure anyone asked but ok.

PorkSoda

what have you won, and what/who have you fought?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Dustbug86

They were really bouncin' around in practice today. We had a good day of practice. I just love that helmet.
-D

camden5r

PoppaCapp

camden5r

Quote from: Dustbug86 on September 17, 2009, 05:40:00 pm
They were really bouncin' around in practice today. We had a good day of practice. I just love that helmet.
Someone needs a hobby.

vandybuff

Well, I am a loser and a quitter!  Whatcha think of that!
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

010HogFan

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Prosciutto

I just can't hold on to the rope.

Burt B.

it's a two chin.....UHH ..Err nevermind

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Quote from: Dustbug86 on September 17, 2009, 05:35:23 pm

sometimes they score so fast it just messes you up!

Prosciutto

Quote from: gguillo on September 17, 2009, 06:05:35 pm
sometimes they score so fast it just messes you up!

I hope he uses that quote again after we play them.

jesterzzn

SquidBilly

I did not have textual relations with that woman.

pipehog

UAHawg72

we were just a play or two away, a tackle here, a completion there, and we were right in there

hogfan74

Are you also a man, and 40 at that?

PIGINAPOKE

I like ladders and cinder blocks..Things you use to build a house will build a team..And the ladders need green jerseys.Things like this make you special. Buckle up both chinstraps, Bounce around , Recruit players as tackles and make them kickers, Recruit Kickers and make them linebackers. Do the three card Monty with the team, Hide one pearl under one coconut out of three and make the defense find it.

Claim your brother is dying and hail pity on yourself, Yet he can run a mile in 6 minutes. What a jackass of a person he was..
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

phoggy

you're a weiner and a farter.
Because of the climate of political correctness now pervading America, those of us in Arkansas will no longer be referred to as HILLBILLIES. We ask that you now refer to us as OZARK-AMERICANS.Thank you!....Now if you'll excuse me, I got possums to fry.

HoopS

My contract says 2012.   You tellum that.

nwa_razorback_coffee

Where have all the flowers gone?

HoopS

Jdub

hawgdavis

Porkys Revenge

And I called a lot of good plays today Chuck!

fordhog

I have golden handcuffs !!!!!

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Porkys Revenge

Its just so much easier to recruit to Ole Miss than Arkansas. Those Florida kids have been ringing my phone off the hook.

chortle

You gotta get better. Gotta get better.

nwa_razorback_coffee

PIGINAPOKE

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on September 17, 2009, 08:59:44 pm
Jesus Christ, let it go!
Lee does not play here anymore? Let it go ..Don't turn your head toward the wreck on the side of the road if you don't want to see the carnage. Your posts get old quick. Crickets.....
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

turbo2000

Quote from: PIGINAPOKE on September 17, 2009, 08:43:53 pm
I like ladders and cinder blocks..Things you use to build a house will build a team..And the ladders need green jerseys.Things like this make you special. Buckle up both chinstraps, Bounce around , Recruit players as tackles and make them kickers, Recruit Kickers and make them linebackers. Do the three card Monty with the team, Hide one pearl under one coconut out of three and make the defense find it.

Claim your brother is dying and hail pity on yourself, Yet he can run a mile in 6 minutes. What a jackass of a person he was..is and always will be.

Hope you don't mind, but I finished that sentence for you.

Nuttsuks

tampahog

Paul, we had them on the ropes I tell ya... on the ropes

nwa_razorback_coffee

I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue

BloodRedHog

I'm a lover...not a fighter.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: PIGINAPOKE on September 17, 2009, 09:10:01 pm
Lee does not play here anymore? Let it go ..Don't turn your head toward the wreck on the side of the road if you don't want to see the carnage. Your posts get old quick. Crickets.....

neither does felix jones, darren mcfadden, matt jones or ronnie brewer. I would follow Lee if he never pitched at arkansas because he is from my hometown, but that is beside the point. Also explain how I was supposed to know that this was another post like this based on the title? Plus these posts are supposed to be moved to the ole miss forum aka trash can, so being in MMQB, i thought i was safe. Can't believe you are comparing former hog athletes in the pros to coaches who everyone hate yet can't seem to get over.
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

HoopS

MGCAPRI

I have golden handcuffs and know how to use them!!!
I can even have textual relations while wearing them--lmao!!!!

HamHands

One day at a time.

Hognum P.I.

http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq95/arkchirodoc/th_Obamastan.jpg

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried!

Hawgrox

Hognum P.I.

Quote from: Hawgrox on September 18, 2009, 09:02:21 am
Yes it is a bad day...and stop calling me Shirley.

Joey, have you ever been in a... in a Turkish prison?
http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq95/arkchirodoc/th_Obamastan.jpg

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried!

ShadowTheHedgehog

plumbhog

TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

snoutface

Quote from: pig_sooie27 on September 18, 2009, 09:39:04 am
Joey, have you ever been in a... in a Turkish prison?

Joey, have you ever seen a grown man naked.
Sometimes it's better for me to be quiet and let everybody believe I'm dumb as dirt, than to speak up and prove it.

NWARazor

If you're a player... good luck tomorrow night!!!  The whole Razorback Nation is behind you.
Because it's Everything Texas isn't; Better than Ole Miss; a Northerner's Dream and a Southerner's Wish; the Pride of Arkansas; The Ultimate College Experience; Wooooo Pig Sooie; Old Main; LSU's Worst Nightmare; And a Place That Can Get In Your Blood and Stay Forever...