Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Georgia fans are very arrogant

Started by Houston h, September 15, 2009, 10:04:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Houston h

This is a post from one of their sites.......

We won ten games last year, you won 5.

We have Atlanta, you have Little Rock.

We have won 2 SEC Championships and finished 2nd in the nation in the last 8 years, you have continually sucked and embarrassed the conference when USC slaughtered your ass.

We have a good honest man for a coach, you have a money grubbing back stabbing snake oil salesman.

We have the Falcons, Braves, Hawks, Thrashers, the Masters, Nascar, we host Super Bowls, Olympics, All Star games and you have.....well, nothing.

Of course, they are also saying that they suck this year and we amy have a chance to win the game because of that.  They have a storied program, I understand that, but at the end of the day.....they too have only 1 NC.

HumpyHog

Georgia fans have always been cocky, and not only about sports. I had one joja guy tell me I wasn't southern because I was from Arkansas. They all seem to think they are the sec and the south itself. I'll be glad to see Arkansas bust their bubble. Go Hogs!

1CavHog

They are also Floridas bitch every year.

jdevers

Well, when you post that reply, you should post the first message in that thread too.  By a Hog fan:

"
For all the bragging Georgia fans do on this board, one would think your school has a trophy case full of National Championships. That's not the case though as some of you already know.

29 for the Dawgs, including just 1 in football.

44 for the Hogs, including 1 in football........hhhhmmmmm just like Georgia

It would seem that if you are just looking at the numbers, we are a much better athletic program. Sorry guys but as Ricky Bobby would say, "second place, is first loser!".

Tripod1

I cannot agree with the tag they put on Petrino but I also cannot disagree with all the other things they have that we don't.  Best way to shut them and all other teams fans is for us to actually become a top SEC team.

MJ2

Unfortunately, we have historically not proven ourselves against them, so they have no basis of "respect".

Come to think of it, I believe this is the 115th year for AR to field a football team and only 1 (and not a consensus) national championship.   Depressing.

DoggtownHog

I read that on their site. It was instigated by a Hog "fan." I didn't come out of nowhere. Not this time anyway.
How stupid a man is depends on where he's standing.

Coach Obvious

Sept. 19th is the beginning of respect for the Hogs.

The Great Hambino

Petrino is going to be a modern day Sherman next year when we go to Georgia to play them.

t-money

Quote from: jdevers on September 15, 2009, 10:15:50 am
Well, when you post that reply, you should post the first message in that thread too.  By a Hog fan:

"
For all the bragging Georgia fans do on this board, one would think your school has a trophy case full of National Championships. That's not the case though as some of you already know.

It would seem that if you are just looking at the numbers, we are a much better athletic program. Sorry guys but as Ricky Bobby would say, "second place, is first loser!".

Dude, he said "If you're not first, you're last"....come on...
W. - What's
  I. -  Important
   N. -  Now

-Lou Holtz

donewithdale

September 15, 2009, 10:45:14 am #10 Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 10:46:57 am by donewithdale
Quote from: Houston h on September 15, 2009, 10:04:11 am

We have won 2 SEC Championships and finished 2nd in the nation in the last 8 years, you have continually sucked and embarrassed the conference when USC slaughtered your ass.

We have a good honest man for a coach, you have a money grubbing back stabbing snake oil salesman.

We have the Falcons, Braves, Hawks, Thrashers, the Masters, Nascar, we host Super Bowls, Olympics, All Star games and you have.....well, nothing.

Of course, they are also saying that they suck this year and we amy have a chance to win the game because of that.  They have a storied program, I understand that, but at the end of the day.....they too have only 1 NC.

Yes Georgia does have Atlanta...and all of metro Atlanta's high schools as well as the whole state to dominate in recruiting and yet they have gone on a near 30 year streak of not being able to even be in contention for a national championship.  Since UGa's last NC relevance, we have gone into late November 3 times still in the NC hunt - 88, 98 and 2006.  UGa's NC hopes have already been killed well before that.  Thanks to Radio and Texas, UGa is now the most underachieving program in college football.

They have a good honest man for coach.  I told this board weeks ago that they have resulted to the 'nice man' argument to defend Richt.  We all know how creepy and hollow that is.

3BoarsDown

This week so far is the quietest I've ever heard UGA fans. Living, working, and playing amongst them I usually get hammered pretty good when we are about to face them. I'm hearing crickets, they are really worried and I think they honestly fear Petrino.

Coach Obvious

Quote from: t-money on September 15, 2009, 10:43:31 am

Maybe he's thinking about Dale Earnhardt. Think he said something like "second place is first loser."

donewithdale

Quote from: MJ2 on September 15, 2009, 10:24:48 am
Unfortunately, we have historically not proven ourselves against them, so they have no basis of "respect".

Come to think of it, I believe this is the 115th year for AR to field a football team and only 1 (and not a consensus) national championship.   Depressing.

Historically, we have more than proven ourselves against UGa by embarrassing them on more than one occassion.  But since joining the SEC, they have owned the series.

Calling All Hogs

A razorback fan went over to their site and stirred the pot and now we are suppose to be outraged that the pot was stirred? I, for one, get tired of Ole Miss fans coming over here all the time trying to stir things up. It makes me wonder why someone feels the need to do that. I wonder the same thing about the hog fan going over there.

Oregon-Dawg

Quote from: jdevers on September 15, 2009, 10:15:50 am

"

I'll ask you just like every other fanbase asks you:

How many of those national championships are from track and field?
FWIW, UGA has 37 national championships...

jdevers

Quote from: t-money on September 15, 2009, 10:43:31 am

Um, re-read my post.  That entire thing is a quote from the Hog fan who started this thread on their board.  I didn't say that.

t-money

Yeah, I know, I was talking to him...my bad, should have make that clear...
W. - What's
  I. -  Important
   N. -  Now

-Lou Holtz

MHS

Yep, them Georgia folks are so smart they name their damn bulldog the same every year because that's the only word they know- real sharp folks over there- yet, they have Atlanta, and thank God they do- if they were going to give the world an enema, they would stick it in Atlanta.

Tortfeasor

The biggest embarassment was them being picked preseason #1 last year.

Atlanta.....nothing to brag about.

donewithdale

Quote from: MHS on September 15, 2009, 11:01:31 am
Yep, them Georgia folks are so smart they name their damn bulldog the same every year because that's the only word they know- real sharp folks over there- yet, they have Atlanta, and thank God they do- if they were going to give the world an enema, they would stick it in Atlanta.

South Atlanta although the midtowners may would enjoy the procedure. 

Verge

After a good ass beating, some georgia fans bought our whole table 3 rounds of shots at Mickey Finn's...

Good people.

Kilgor

"...you have a money grubbing back stabbing snake oil salesman. "

Dude, Nutt's at Ole Miss now.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

Oregon-Dawg

Quote from: Tortfeasor on September 15, 2009, 11:04:18 am
The biggest embarassment was them being picked preseason #1 last year.

Atlanta.....nothing to brag about.

I'm a little surprised to not hear you say the biggest embarrassment being Arky's failure at having but 5 wins last season. Hey atleast you guys beat LSU.

Oregon-Dawg

Quote from: MHS on September 15, 2009, 11:01:31 am

Says the guy with some sort of speech impediment... haha!

pigsiouxie

they also produced this guy

yay atlanta

donewithdale

Quote from: Oregon-Dawg on September 15, 2009, 11:08:44 am
I'm a little surprised to not hear you say the biggest embarrassment being Arky's failure at having but 5 wins last season. Hey atleast you guys beat LSU.

5 was good with what Nutt left.

He is a good man too.  Why don't you hire him after you get rid of Richt?

Oregon-Dawg

Quote from: pigsiouxie on September 15, 2009, 11:10:22 am
they also produced this guy

yay atlanta

I believe the state of Georgia has produced more celebrities and talent than the entire existence of the Akransas population.

pigsiouxie

i think  serial killer trumps celebrity

CantonHog

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Quote from: Oregon-Dawg on September 15, 2009, 11:12:39 am
I believe the state of Georgia has produced more celebrities and talent than the entire existence of the Akransas population.

you realize no one gives a damn about any of these facts but you?  whichever booger eater argues with you about these things which have no relevance to anything sports related needs to get a clue as well.  Is it your intention to go to other fan boards and post 5-10 times and then run away?  Seriously, sit back and take a look what you are doing... go ahead... do you realize how stupid it is?  I've got nothing against the state of GA or its people, but this is too much!

NorthshoreBoar

Quote from: CallMeHog on September 15, 2009, 10:50:12 am
A razorback fan went over to their site and stirred the pot and now we are suppose to be outraged that the pot was stirred? I, for one, get tired of Ole Miss fans coming over here all the time trying to stir things up. It makes me wonder why someone feels the need to do that. I wonder the same thing about the hog fan going over there.
POW POW  +1.  An educated poster.  I checked their dawgrant site and a hogfan started a thread on THEIR site saying we were going to blow them out, what do you expect them to do?  What would hogville do?  I suspect the same thing.  Let's not be uber-homer's here...
A good man can live a lie for only so long before he becomes just a man. - Jason Whitlock

COCHISE

Quote from: Kilgor on September 15, 2009, 11:07:33 am
"...you have a money grubbing back stabbing snake oil salesman. "

Dude, Nutt's at Ole Miss now.
Money grubbing.  That notion always amuses.  Petrino took a pay CUT of over 2 million dollars to get out of Atlanta.  How many other coaches in the country would give up a $5 million dollar contract for  a $2.85 million contract.  That certainly doesn't sound like the move of a "money grubber" to me.

hogfan064

Quote from: Oregon-Dawg on September 15, 2009, 10:50:51 am
I'll ask you just like every other fanbase asks you:

How many of those national championships are from track and field?
FWIW, UGA has 37 national championships...

We both have a football NC.  Arkansas also has a basketball NC, Georgia basketball is a joke.  I think we can both agree those are the only sports that really matter.  Our track NCs and your women's gymnastic titles mean nothing to most. 

RazorWire™

September 15, 2009, 11:22:53 am #34 Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 11:24:40 am by RazorWire™

And you're so proud of it you currently live in ... Hood River Oregan ?

For the most part Arkansans have always enjoyed Atlanta. And it's my understanding there is a Razorback club there.

Hey man , welcome to Hogville. A little advice. Instead of one week here as a troll , settle in and enjoy your entire stay. You'll like this board. Maybe not this week but ...

Last time we got our asses handed to us here ( by Georgia ) I sat next to Quincy Carter's family. They had much class.

hogfan064

Who cares about celebs?  Georgia was settled by criminals and I would never walk through Atlanta at night. 

Georgia also calls itself the Peach State and takes pride in this.  Unfortunately Edgefield County, SC has more peaches than the entire State of Georgia.  You are only the Peach State because another state that produces far more Peaches decided to go with another nickname. 

DEVICEHIGH

See ya Saturday...
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

40MINSOFHELL

Don't call us Arky. I hope with destroy your team saturday

Hornkiller

Quote from: Houston h on September 15, 2009, 10:04:11 am

They forgot Georgia has a .500 record vs. Oklahoma State

jwebb55

Who cares that they have all of those pro teams? Atlanta is much bigger than LR but again who cares. I like that LR is small but big enough to have everything you need. How do those pro teams help Georgia college football other than having the Georgia Dome to play in occasionally?

Hornkiller

Quote from: jwebb55 on September 15, 2009, 11:41:22 am
Who cares that they have all of those pro teams? Atlanta is much bigger than LR but again who cares. I like that LR is small but big enough to have everything you need. How do those pro teams help Georgia college football other than having the Georgia Dome to play in occasionally?

Atlanta fans don't... just look at the attendence records for the Braves, Falcons and Hawks. Actually until Joe Johnson got there the Hawks were averaging about 5-7 thousand a game. 

Hornkiller

Quote from: BoaredatWork on September 15, 2009, 11:20:46 am
POW POW  +1.  An educated poster.  I checked their dawgrant site and a hogfan started a thread on THEIR site saying we were going to blow them out, what do you expect them to do?  What would hogville do?  I suspect the same thing.  Let's not be uber-homer's here...

um... same thing, different week,  different team. Just replace "Oklahoma" with "Georgia." Personally I'd like to see the pot stirers stay and finish what they started instead of running back here for support.

donewithdale

Quote from: jwebb55 on September 15, 2009, 11:41:22 am

It depends on what you need.  Mountain View has everything some need. 

Atlanta is a horrible pro sports town where its not uncommon for some visiting to teams to enjoy a near home advantage in Atlanta.

kingofdequeen

The MARTA - a great place to get stabbed!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: CallMeHog on September 15, 2009, 10:50:12 am

I agree. We do basically the same thing to interlopers when they come over here. I like what I heard an NFL player say earlier today: "Talk is cheap, just play the game".

There will be plenty of time to beat chests and brag after the game.
Go Hogs Go!

DoubleJ

Broomehog38

He forgot to mention they have beachfront property. There is nothing wrong with Georgia and their fans. Everybody in the country thinks they will win the NC until they lose a game. As far as celebrities go I have no idea what that has anything to do with Georgia losing Saturday. Its just 1 game.
Keep it real because no one likes a fake.

Semper Hogelis

Atlanta is also the hometown of that fine upstanding gentleman Kanye West.  We all know he is a classy guy after the other night.  Don't even get me started on the "Rap Community" in ATL.  I'd rather be known for Chickens, and Wal-Mart than being the crime capital of the South.
I need a monkey, a football and a bucket of grease. HY coaching search 2019....

LAHOGG

I have noticed that most Georgia fans just don't mention us unless they are being poked by Arkansas fans on message boards right now.  I'm not sure if thats because they don't see us as a threat or do.  On all the national call in shows (Rivals radio and Espn) the Georgia people are still wanting to talk about the SCarolina game.

kingofdequeen

one of Atlanta's most famous residents now resides in Forrest City