Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Am I Imagining Things, Or Is Mark Richt

Started by Root66, September 12, 2009, 10:41:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Root66

the biggest camera ham in college football? This guy seems to be staring at the camera EVERY time it's aimed at him.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

jcentennial

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hey the guy can still pull off a butt cut.  I give him props for that.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

texas tush hog

Mark Richt is one of the class acts of college football but just not at my school
but still admire him. He is a good fit for UGA but I would just as soon keep our
mister no personality offensive genius.

Iwastherein1969

Richt is a good guy, if you want to see the largest CAMERA WHORE in collegiate sports, need look no further than Knoxville, TN and Bruce "I spring into action when the camera is on me" Pearl
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

longtimeHogfan

Not saying it's true all the time, but often times the camera taking that 'close-up' shot is across the field on the other sideline and the coach doesn't even know it's on him. 

The dawg's have a class act for a coach.  So do we.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

texas tush hog

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on September 13, 2009, 07:50:57 am
Not saying it's true all the time, but often times the camera taking that 'close-up' shot is across the field on the other sideline and the coach doesn't even know it's on him. 

The dawg's have a class act for a coach.  So do we.

There is only one coach in college football in the same category as Petrino and
that would be Pete Carroll. No way would I swap.

ThisTeetsTaken

Don't know about that but he does seem obsessed with his hair during the game. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

jdhogster

I would say if you are focused on the game, it would be hard to look at all the cameras to find which ones were pointed on you and then had the "red light" on indicating that camera was on.  Just a coincidence.

As for someone fixated with their hair, you should have seen the post game-on field interview with Barkley last night after the USC-OSU game.....the kid takes off his helmet and spikes up his hair before talking with the reporter.....dude, seriously......"hold on, I have to make sure I fix my hair and look like I didn't just play a football game"  Give me a break.

regi

Richt is to classy. Doubt he worries about the cameras. Just because he is not chewing his nails or sweating like a share cropper while looking over six plays on the sideline, doesn't mean anything.