Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

dick or clausen

Started by huggerfrommanila, September 10, 2009, 04:15:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

huggerfrommanila

let's say your life depended on the outcome of one football game and you could choose the qb of your team from either the dick brothers or the clausen brothers.  it would be random who it actually was, but you could choose the family the qb would come from.  who do you choose.  i would go with the dicks.
"Welcome Razorback fans to another exciting day of SEC football, featuring Houston Nutt's Arkansas Razorbacks!"
If I had the wings of a sparrow, If I had the arse of a crow,I'd fly over Darrell K. Royal Stadium tomorrow, And **** on the bastards below.
Golf is like an 18-year-old girl with big boobs.  You know it's wrong but you can't keep away from her.  ~Val Doonican
Adding wrinkles:  good idea for football coaches, bad idea for the ladies.  ~my buddy Rick
James: What an absolutely beautiful day. Warm Sun, beautiful women...
Carl: And the air... is just right... for drinking.  ~Men at Work, 1990
Hank, dinner's almost ready.  I'm stirring in the cheese powder. ~Mrs. Peggy Hill

donewithdale

September 10, 2009, 04:23:18 pm #1 Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 04:32:11 pm by donewithdale
Quote from: huggerfrommanila on September 10, 2009, 04:15:43 pm
let's say your life depended on the outcome of one football game and you could choose the qb of your team from either the dick brothers or the clausen brothers.  it would be random who it actually was, but you could choose the family the qb would come from.  who do you choose.  i would go with the dicks.

I bet you have made that choice a lot. 

alwaysondbigscreen

the thread title sounds like your trying to determine if its a pickle while blindfolded.
some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

Hawg Balling

Is there a trophy for dumbest, most random thread/post on Hogville?

Buff

Quote from: alwaysondbigscreen on September 10, 2009, 04:29:36 pm
the thread title sounds like your trying to determine if its a pickle while blindfolded.

win

alwaysondbigscreen

huggerfrommanila

my buddy and i were watching the 2002 tenn. game the other night. 6 ots.   and it made me think of this question.    casey clausen won the game with a td to jason witten.  good game.

i figure most people would pick the clausens.  although there was one pretty bad clausen i think and teh jury is out on the notre dame clausen.
"Welcome Razorback fans to another exciting day of SEC football, featuring Houston Nutt's Arkansas Razorbacks!"
If I had the wings of a sparrow, If I had the arse of a crow,I'd fly over Darrell K. Royal Stadium tomorrow, And **** on the bastards below.
Golf is like an 18-year-old girl with big boobs.  You know it's wrong but you can't keep away from her.  ~Val Doonican
Adding wrinkles:  good idea for football coaches, bad idea for the ladies.  ~my buddy Rick
Hank, dinner's almost ready.  I'm stirring in the cheese powder. ~Mrs. Peggy Hill

rzrbackrob

Quote from: huggerfrommanila on September 10, 2009, 04:15:43 pm
let's say your life depended on the outcome of one football game and you could choose the qb of your team from either the dick brothers or the clausen brothers.  it would be random who it actually was, but you could choose the family the qb would come from.  who do you choose. i would go with the dicks.

You do know about the modify option in the top right hand corner of your post? Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Good is the enemy of great

Sed76

Casey Dick had a great block in the 07 LSU game and the great TD pass against them in 08. Other than that it was pretty much interceptions, losses and alot of handing the ball off. Nathan is sitting the bench at UCA. I hate the Vols but this one is the Clausen boys without a doubt.

razobak

Quote from: alwaysondbigscreen on September 10, 2009, 04:29:36 pm

Post of the week right here....+1

;D
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

alwaysondbigscreen

Im trying to play this with the old lady tonight, the only problem is I dont wanna make it to easy, so does anyone know where I can buy some foot long clausens.

huggerfrommanila

Quote from: Sed76 on September 12, 2009, 10:56:27 pm
Casey Dick had a great block in the 07 LSU game and the great TD pass against them in 08.

that td pass was beautiful, just beautiful.  thats what i think about when i remember casey.

huggerfrommanila

well my golf game got washed out so i stayed in the saloon all day and asked everybody what they thought.  the consensus was the clausens.  one person said dick because the clausens dont win big games.