Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Johnny Football's Cabo vacation video

Started by Tejano Jawg, June 29, 2016, 12:16:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejano Jawg

This was posted partly to scoreboard his dad...LOOK AT ME! Also, at the very end of the clip, he pans down to a pool a few stories below him. Wonder if, before the trip is over, he's gonna throw back a few cold ones and make that jump??

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHNnhzFgBBg/?taken-by=jmanziel2&hl=en
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

3kgthog

His partying and drug habit has to start adding up. I wonder how long it'll be before he's blown all that NFL money.

Corkscrew Johnson

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I loved watching him play, but I truly believe that becoming a national celeb and getting the name "Johnny Football" was horrible for his ego and future
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

LRHawg

He seems to be surrounded by enablers. It's going to be tough for him to get out of this hole he's digging for himself. Best of luck to the guy.

Jackrabbit Hog

He'll never play in the NFL again.  Not that he was ever gonna be a big star anyway, but he's delusional now.  Sad, more so on a human level than a football level. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

TUSKtimes

Imploding is a given, but being determined to send daily video evidence of the implosion, is there a Heisman for stupid? Congrats Johnny Football!!

ricepig

razorsharptusk

GO HOGS!!

KlubhouseKonnected

You feel that sting John? That's pride fugging with you...
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

cosmodrum

He's going to find his rock bottom. I just hope his rock bottom isn't death.
Go away, batin'

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

AirWarren

He will be dead in a few years. He is an enabled thug that was raised with these morals and attitude. This wasn't something that happened overnight. How disrespectful are you to taunt your father like that. A man responsible for you flashing around all that money. Little Pos.

GolfnHog

Call me  cold but his demise is of his own making along w/ all those that enabled his behavior and sense of entitlement going back to his HS days. When the jet he's on flames out, the crash will be epic and predictable and not one tear or sympathetic condolence will be expressed from here. He earned what he got.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

FraggleHog

Quote from: 3kgthog on June 29, 2016, 12:28:09 pm
His partying and drug habit has to start adding up. I wonder how long it'll be before he's blown all that NFL money.

In the words of Ron White... The Manziel family is LooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddeeeeddddDUH. Once he's broke, he'll crawl back to mommy and daddy saying he's ready to change.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/business-executives/johnny-manziel-parents-net-worth/
Calling the Hogs from DFW

sickboy

Quote from: ricepig on June 29, 2016, 01:09:51 pm
Its ok, he's going clean on Friday........

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/748202447055822848

I thought that was an Onion headline at first. Who sets a date in the future to get sober? Why not get sober starting now? Does he have some drinking to do first?

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: sickboy on June 29, 2016, 04:38:20 pm
I thought that was an Onion headline at first. Who sets a date in the future to get sober? Why not get sober starting now? Does he have some drinking to do first?

He's in Cabo, so yeah, I guess he thinks he does.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Tejano Jawg

As Jackrabbit said...absolutely! Did you see that room?...and all those Margaritas and Pina Coladas to drink? If you're Johnny Football, you don't go all the way down there to go on the wagon.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

ricepig

Jackrabbit Hog

EastexHawg

"I'm going to stop smoking a month and a half from now, on New Year's Day."

Yeah, right.

clutch

Wonder how that sober train is going for Johnny? Surely we are bound to get a good Johnnny screw up story sometime soon.

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: GolfnHog on June 29, 2016, 04:22:03 pm
Call me  cold but his demise is of his own making along w/ all those that enabled his behavior and sense of entitlement going back to his HS days. When the jet he's on flames out, the crash will be epic and predictable and not one tear or sympathetic condolence will be expressed from here. He earned what he got.

Agree 100%
Let's make some waves.