Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SBNation Piesman Trophy - Best Lineman Play

Started by BRHogfan, July 29, 2015, 07:49:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BRHogfan

So SBNation is doing a new trophy this year called the Piesman Trophy.
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/7/28/9011365/piesman-trophy-rules-faq

It's an award given to the best Out of the ordinary play by a lineman. 

QuoteQ: What are the Piesman eligibility requirements?

The Piesman Trophy will be awarded for the best play in which a lineman throws, catches, or runs with the ball, because those are things linemen don't usually do. The play can come from any level of college football, from FBS to Division III.

Q: Don't awards usually have watch lists?

Watch lists are meaningless, but you're right, they do. And you can help us there. Just leave names you think we should be paying attention to in the comments below, or send them to our Twitter account, @PiesmanTrophy. We'll use those to compile a Very Official Piesman Watch List, so thank you in advance.

I feel like they made this award just to try and see what Bielema would come up with this year.

Vantage 8 dude

Perhaps the award to be nicknamed the "Tretola Heisman-type Trophy TD Pass A Year Too Late Award". ;) 8)

010HogFan

Ok that settles it, we have to run the lineman reverse

hawgtusky22

bosshog84

HogFansReunited

Piesman Trophy ‏@piesmantrophy Jul 28

Piesman Trophy retweeted Bret Bielema

We're confident you'll find a way to get an Arkansas lineman to the trophy presentation!

Piesman Trophy added,
Bret Bielema @BretBielema
@piesmantrophy how can I not be on this voting panel?

Bielema tweeted them and they responded.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568