185 (56.6%)
SEMI
43 (13.1%)
FINAL
23 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 327

threeNout

Check the games you think we will win.

You can make up to 15 choices, which is the maximum number of games we could play.

threeNout

I'm optimistic this year,  I got us at 11-2 and SEC Champs.

we lose to Bama, but beat Auburn and win the West.

We win the SECCG, make the final four but lose a close one in the semis.

RazorPiggie

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I guessed 10-3 with a bowl win, and have us losing two to UT and Ole Miss...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

TheRazorback500

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on July 28, 2015, 06:13:59 pm
I guessed 10-3 with a bowl win, and have us losing two to UT and Ole Miss...
Same here, IMO we sweep at home and at Dallas, go 1-3 on the road, win the bowl game, end the season ranked 14th.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Pig in the Pokey

12 wins, and that's if we lose in the SEC title. Only regular season loss is at Bama. And that could be a win.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Hogarusa

8-4 (4-4). Can't predict a bowl game with no opponent
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

rwspear

Quote from: threeNout on July 28, 2015, 06:05:34 pm
I'm optimistic this year,  I got us at 11-2 and SEC Champs.

we lose to Bama, but beat Auburn and win the West.

We win the SECCG, make the final four but lose a close one in the semis.

that would probably kill me

ldfergu

We are gonna win them all and with our 50/1 odds I'm gonna make some money on it

threeNout

Quote from: rwspear on July 28, 2015, 07:30:16 pm
that would probably kill me

it would be bad to end such a great year with a loss.

threeNout

So far, 50 out of 50 on UTEP, Toledo, TexTech and UT Martin

46 out of 50 think we'll beat A&M.

Over half think we'll beat Auburn.

Only about 1 in 5 think we'll beat Bama.

Darren DeLoach

Good poll!!!

I was torn. Had us 9-4, but decided we win in a battle for the ages against Auburn, and we do indeed scratch one out in Tennessee. Lose at LSU, Bama, and in a heartbreaker to Ole Miss(ugh).

So 10-3 with a bowl win....woo pig
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

ATLHog

goodguytex

Quote from: ATLHog on July 28, 2015, 08:25:18 pm
ditto
I had originally thought 9-4 or 10-3. Now I'm thinking I'm underestimating how good our team will be. I think 10-2 or 11-1 plus bowl win are very probable for this year's team.

threeNout

6 out of 93 think we'll win the Natty.

I do think we have a chance. 

GuvHog

10-2 in regular season play minimum plus a bowl win. I want to predict wins over Bama and Auburn but I just can't do it. I do believe both games are very winable and I believe the Hogs will win in Baton Rouge.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

GolfnHog

I left last season, after the Texas game, thinking we'd be an 8 win team. We avoid injuries, don't shoot ourselves in the foot to any great extent and getting double digit wins in the 3rd year of CBB's tenure would be beyond "borderline erotic".
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

DLUXHOG

Reality is that... we have a chance or the opportunity, to win every game, since they haven't been played yet..........
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Biggus Piggus

Someone has already stupided up the poll. UT-Martin has fewer votes than Texas Tech and UTEP.
[CENSORED]!

HogFansReunited

9-4 with a bowl win but I could see us doing a little better.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

MultipleScoreGasms

I'm gonna be a homer.  I've got us 11-2 with a Bowl win, and missing out on the SECCG by a tie breaker with Bama.

Capt. Hamm

I'm such a homer. Doh! 11-2 with bowl win. Loses to Alabama and LSU on the road.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Capt. Hamm on July 29, 2015, 12:24:00 pm
I'm such a homer. Doh! 11-2 with bowl win. Loses to Alabama and LSU on the road.
Ditto, I think 10-2 gets us to the SECCG this year. So i am going 12-2 for my final tally.

LRRandy

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on July 29, 2015, 12:38:22 pm
Ditto, I think 10-2 gets us to the SECCG this year. So i am going 12-2 for my final tally.
if 10-2 gets the Razorbacks to the seccg there will not be an sec team in the playoff unless the hogs lose to an undefeated or one loss east team.
This is fun, isn't it.

US Navy Razorback

11-2 with loses to Ole Miss and Bama.  Hogs win Cotton Bowl!!!

KevinOMReb

9-4 with bowl win. Losses Alabama, TAM, OM and LSU. 
Hotty Toddy,
KevinOMReb

Exit Pursued by a Boar

Difficult to read the chart, but assuming a 187 vote total (what it was when I looked), over half the voters think we'll win every regular season game but Bama.  I had us losing to LSU as well, and think I may be a might too optimistic, but it looks like just about everyone is.

Would be nice to know what the average number of games that people think we'll win is.

EFBAB

hawginbigd1

Quote from: LRRandy on July 29, 2015, 12:44:33 pm
if 10-2 gets the Razorbacks to the seccg there will not be an sec team in the playoff unless the hogs lose to an undefeated or one loss east team.
Yep, unless Georgia goes all the way the SEC is most likely missing this year IMO, which will be the impetus for change to 8 wehere it should be.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: LRRandy on July 29, 2015, 12:44:33 pm

If Michigan State goes 11-1 with only a loss to OSU and there are a couple other unbeaten or one loss conference champs even a one loss Arkansas SECC will be in danger of missing the playoff.  I'm already hearing talk on radio about a senario were MSU and OSU could get in.

It may not happen but the talking sure will.

LRRandy

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on July 29, 2015, 01:41:06 pm
If Michigan State goes 11-1 with only a loss to OSU and there are a couple other unbeaten or one loss conference champs even a one loss Arkansas SECC will be in danger of missing the playoff.  I'm already hearing talk on radio about a senario were MSU and OSU could get in.

It may not happen but the talking sure will.
i think a one loss conference champ will always get in over a one loss runner up. Two losses changes the conversation.
This is fun, isn't it.

bigbadhog

Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

Hoggard

Arkansas has the best offensive line in the country and the best we have had in as long as I can recall. We have a senior QB who is getting the best coaching he has had since he arrived. The fact that the schedule doesn't get tough until a few games in works in our favor. I see us getting at least to the semi's. I also think we will win our first SEC championship. Rob's defense is going to be stout. Enos' offense is going to take people by surprise. Special teams should be much improved with our new kickers.

This will be like Petrino's third season. Only better because unlike Bob's team we have a defense !!!! I predict this will be a season to remember and I just can't wait !!!!!

:razorback:
God is Love. Its as simple as that. It's the one fruit I can and WILL judge you by.