Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brandon Allen - "Just Call Me Al"

Started by twistitup, July 28, 2015, 12:25:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

I heard through the grapevine Brandon dedicated this song to his O Line on this beautiful Tuesday. I also heard the O Line will be dancing to this song on Dickson St this weekend while Brandon sings karaoke

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Birminghog

Are you talking about the Paul Simon "You Can Call Me Al?"  If so, I get the part that says, "If you'll be my bodyguard, I can be your long-lost pal".

I need a photo opportunity. Angels in the architecture. Good stuff.

SquidBilly

Surely he isn't planning to call any of the Olinemen Betty though, right?  Need BA healthy for the entire season.

Boardon Hamsay

Well, that's better than Genesis' or Disturbed's "Land of Confusion".
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

While we're on inappropriate...

Pittman and CBB can do a duet to this one...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Pulled(PP)pork

Loved that song and video, great work by Chevy Chase and Paul Simon

PP

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on July 28, 2015, 04:25:54 pm
While we're on inappropriate...

Pittman and CBB can do a duet to this one...

Borderline erotic
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.