Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Former Razorback TE Jason Peters makes #2 on Top NFL OL list

Started by scruf, July 25, 2015, 07:20:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

scruf

"More than any other offensive lineman, Peters has plays that make me laugh and shake my head. The way he can move defies any law of nature we have, and those feet are also what make him so devastating in the run game, especially in Chip Kelly's offense. Kelly frequently asks Peters to make blocks no other left tackle in the league could."

Read more on Peters here:

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/10-best-offensive-linemen-2014-marshal-yanda-jason-peters-joe-staley/

OneTuskOverTheLine™

What would Bret do with Peters and Tretola on the same team?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

MultipleScoreGasms

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on July 25, 2015, 07:24:02 am

Win some games I would imagine. That's a whole bunch of strength and talent.
This is my non-signature signature.

HOGINTENNESSEE

July 25, 2015, 11:32:26 am #5 Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 04:45:41 pm by HOGINTENNESSEE

Offensive guard pass to the eligible tackle?

Nice to have Jason Peters who will be in the HOF. It's a shame that it's not him and Shawn Andrews going into the HOF together

Paul

pigture perfect

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on July 25, 2015, 11:32:26 am
Offensive guard pass to the eligible tackle?

Nice to have Jason Peters who will be in the HOF. It's a same that it's not him and Shawn Andrews going into the HOF together
Shawn was great, and had HOF talent. Injuries and his nasal problems cut a good career short. Would loved to have seen my hometown boy be in the Hall.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

razortv

Make him a tight end, oh wait that would be HDN!

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: razortv on July 25, 2015, 09:06:34 pm
Make him a tight end, oh wait that would be HDN!
He was basically an extra tackle in that offense.

hawgmasta

mhsbc59

that was beastly OL with andrews and peters it also show that Matt Jones was also playing with other talent and was not doing it all himself as other would have us believe if you go back a read the MJ vs. Darren McFadden thread
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011