But, I'm ready for August to be here.

5th Year QB
Returning two 1000 RBs
Playing behind a maturing big OL
More speed at the WR
One of the top TEs in the nation
And the coaches are excited about Smith's second year defense

wps

Accurate picture you painted.  However, Bama, Auburn, and maybe Ole Miss are gonna beat us soundly.  We will be 8 - 4  or  9 - 3.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: LRAFBHog on July 25, 2015, 03:16:37 pm
Accurate picture you painted.  However, Bama, Auburn, and maybe Ole Miss are gonna beat us soundly.  We will be 8 - 4  or  9 - 3.
Tend to agree with the overall record; however, while they may win, "beat us soundly" (whatever that means to you) may not be so much in the cards. I believe all three will be very competitive games.

reddogjcss

reddogjcss

scruf

Hogs will beat OM in OT and curb-stomp AU at home. Not sure about Alabama yet, it's a toss up for me. UT will be a better game than AU.

GatorHog

On Aug. 1, can we just ban fortune-telling altogether?

Augustus

Quote from: scruf on July 25, 2015, 04:43:21 pm
Hogs will beat OM in OT and curb-stomp AU at home. Not sure about Alabama yet, it's a toss up for me. UT will be a better game than AU.

I'm more worried about Auburn than I am Bama (not to say Bama won't be a very tough game).

I think we beat Ole Miss, though. It won't be the blowout like last year, but we win by a touchdown.

LRRandy

Quote from: GatorHog on July 25, 2015, 05:46:01 pm
On Aug. 1, can we just ban fortune-telling altogether?
what? And miss the annual "I've got a feeling", "undefeated natty","we beat Bama this year" or the tried and true " book it" posts. That's part of the fun of HV and you want to strip it away from us?  Nyet comrade! I want my prediction posts.
This is fun, isn't it.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

SPAL

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on July 25, 2015, 03:19:44 pm
Tend to agree with the overall record; however, while they may win, "beat us soundly" (whatever that means to you) may not be so much in the cards. I believe all three will be very competitive games.

He is referring the way those 3 teams beat us soundly last year.

Dr. Starcs

Uh, we spanked ole miss last year and bama far from beat us down.

cubsfan5150

QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

Wmhog

Gee thanks.  I was going to buy some tickets and plan some watch parties and maybe buy a new Hog shirt.  Now I see how ill advised to have any hope that this season would be better.  Thanks for setting me straight LRAFHog.  I almost had hope.

Fatty McGee

Quote from: LRRandy on July 25, 2015, 07:36:10 pm
what? And miss the annual "I've got a feeling", "undefeated natty","we beat Bama this year" or the tried and true " book it" posts. That's part of the fun of HV and you want to strip it away from us?  Nyet comrade! I want my prediction posts.

Love those!  ESDBS had a post a few years ago explaining how every team would go undefeated.  All you had to do was believe.
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!