Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most of us are expecting a great year but

Started by nwahogfan1, July 24, 2015, 08:31:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on July 25, 2015, 05:20:18 pm
Arkansas' O-Line has been 3rd in the nation and 11th in the nation in sacks allowed the last two years that Pittman has been here, so there is that.

And this is with SEC defenses coming with their hair on fire.
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/pittmans-offensive-lines-allow-fewest-sacks/
The above link notes that Pittman's statistics are from Arkansas (SEC) and Tennessee (SEC).

In the article linked below I like the fact that we have our 3rd year OL coach and Ga. has a new line coach.
http://athlonsports.com/college-football/ranking-secs-offensive-lines-2015

Would enjoy a trip to the Peach State to play Georgia at the end of the regular season...and yes, CSP has excellent results, both in the running scheme AND with the passing game.

" GO HOGS "

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on July 24, 2015, 08:31:39 am
there is going to be 3 or 4 close games that can go either way.  BA is going to have to make plays late in the game and most of us are expecting him to make those plays because he is a Senior.

But unfortunately we have not seen BA make those plays late in a game to snatch victory away from defeat.    I am with all of the Hog optimists thinking BA is going to be the man this year.

I hope we are right.

While the road schedule is brutal on paper, our road opponents have physical teams to play the week before they play us (i.e. Bama has Georgia the week before us, LSU has Bama the week before us). If we play our trenches game and BA can manage those games as it comes, I think we'll have an excellent chance to win several SEC road games. Couple that with taking care of business at home and it could be a pretty special year. So, the schedule is brutal in one respect but favorable in terms of our opponents schedules for a couple huge road games. WPS!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation