Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top moments of 2015 season

Started by Jason Carroll, June 21, 2015, 12:23:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

What are your top moments of the 2015 season? We are counting them down tonight on the Pigtrail.

rhog1

For me the continuation of the second game against A&M. We started out down by 5 runs, They were the number 1 team in the country. Arkansas scored 5 runs in the 8th. It really seemed like this one game really turned the whole season around. 

GatorHog

Many, but I'm going to put down Rick Nomura's inside-the-park homerun in the first series of the year, game two vs. North Dakota.  He went 3-5 in game 1, and 1-2 in the second game with the HR.

We scored over 30 runs in the first series, which was awesome to see, and it was exciting to see what Nomura brings to the team, both in terms of skill and personality.

Music City Razorback

I didn't see every game, but the Wernes HR against Florida in the SECT was pretty awesome.
"Sure. I'm proud to be an American."
-Cincinnati Reds rookie pitcher Steve Foster, asked by a Canadian customs agent if he had anything to declare.

jry04

A lot of great moments, but probably when Zach Jackson came in against Ole Miss in the Friday night game. That was a game we really needed to turn our season around, and in the 7th inning of a 5-3 game, the bases were loaded with 0 outs and Jackson struck out 3 straight batters to keep the lead. We went on to explode for 5 more runs in the next 2 innings and won 10-3. OM was a top 25 team at the time, and it was only our 2nd SEC win of the season.

SPAL

10. Andrew Benintendi hits a home run against Creighton at TDA
9. Killian perfect through 7 in a 1-0 loss to vanderbilt
8. AB hits an inside the park home run followed by a pinch hit grand slam  from catson shaddy against mvsu .
7. Kmac throws a complete game shutout of bama
6. Bobby Wernes steals home against ole miss
5. Kmac throws a complete game over Kentucky after losing 16-4 the previous day.
4. Bobby Wernes lifting Arkansas over Florida in SECT
3. Jackson Lowery pitches a gem in relief in the rubber game against ole Miss
2. The 8th inning against Oklahoma state.

SPAL

#1, of course, is Jackson striking out matheny to secure Omaha.

Kevin

The whole Memphis game in Memphis. That is the game they point to as the turnaround
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on June 21, 2015, 05:49:08 pm
#1, of course, is Jackson striking out matheny to secure Omaha.

Continuation of #1...Watching The Hogs in Omaha.

" GO OMAHOGS "

SPAL

So, did anybody catch what the top moments were?