Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coaching staff

Started by Scott7703, June 16, 2015, 10:30:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott7703

I truly believe we have the best coaching staff we've ever had assembled at Arkansas during my lifetime.

DVH is a proven winner who continues to get his teams to over perform and never quit. He showed this year what he could get out of a team that ha struggled to a point many hog fans didn't expect any post season play at all.

Jorn could have done his best job ever with his pitching staff this season. A staff loaded with guys with little to no SEC experience and our ace hurt to begin the season and pitching ends up proving to be our strength. Unreal job by coach jorn.

Coach Vitello has improved our offense by leaps and bounds. We put the ball on play better and there was major improvement from multiple hitters from last season to this. Also coach Vitello is the best recruiter we've ever had on campus. I was nervous when we lost coach butler that his recruiting would be un-replaceable but we more than upgraded.

My hope is that we can keep this group together. I fully believe this year was just the beginning of something special if we can hold on to these 3 for awhile.

Hawgzinbowlz

Our coaches seem to have the ability of getting everything possible out of our Hogs.

Maybe DVH/Staff best coaching job since he arrived.

" GO OMAHOGS "

SPAL

DVH will retire here. You can bank on that. Jorn may also.....I guess he has about 5-10 left, probably closer to 5. Vitello loves it here. Heard all kinds of stories about how he wishes he would have been here all his life. He could very well be the next guy after DVH.

Scott7703

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on June 17, 2015, 10:32:21 am
DVH will retire here. You can bank on that. Jorn may also.....I guess he has about 5-10 left, probably closer to 5. Vitello loves it here. Heard all kinds of stories about how he wishes he would have been here all his life. He could very well be the next guy after DVH.

I sure like the sound of that about coach Vitello!

Maddhog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on June 17, 2015, 10:32:21 am

I could live with that (TV being DVH's successor) but Brian Walker may really be PO'd.   😄
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Knot2brite

Give them all raises. They are probably one of the most consistent success stories of Arkansas sports outside of track. 
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

BroyledNutts

Build. The. Stadium.

No other coaching staff on campus outside of the track programs have proven themselves like DVH and his staff.

They've earned it. Time to build it.