Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aggies taking being "snubbed" by the Belk Bowl kinda hard

Started by BearsBisonsBoars, December 09, 2016, 09:44:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

younghog

GO HOGS

Razorbackers

CuppyCup is truly one of the greatest treasures in college football.

I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

Sho Nuff

Which movie is the 2nd one from - where the guy is showing the cards to the girl at the door?

tkhog

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 09, 2016, 11:54:26 am
Which movie is the 2nd one from - where the guy is showing the cards to the girl at the door?
Love Actually

rzrbackramsfan

I did not get those videos.  So in the first, the hogs are going to the Belk bowl, Kevin sumlin comes in and say that next year he'll be in a better bowl but this year he wanted the Belk bowl and he thinks the Belk bowl could turn into the Russell athletic bowl?

I'm guessing the next one is about how the Belk bowl chose a team with a day coach over a team with such "awesome" traditions.

The Belk bowls response was clear though.

Did I interpret that cuppy cup guys videos correctly?  God a&m sucks in late October, November and December.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on December 09, 2016, 01:36:51 pm
I did not get those videos.  So in the first, the hogs are going to the Belk bowl, Kevin sumlin comes in and say that next year he'll be in a better bowl but this year he wanted the Belk bowl and he thinks the Belk bowl could turn into the Russell athletic bowl?

I'm guessing the next one is about how the Belk bowl chose a team with a day coach over a team with such "awesome" traditions.

Did I interpret that cuppy cup guys videos correctly?  God a&m sucks in late October, November and December.
I bet you're fun at parties.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Razorbackers

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on December 09, 2016, 01:36:51 pm

Exit Pursued by a Boar

I tbought the SEC decided which team went where beond the playoff and BCS bowls. And I am not certain about the BCS; the SEC may have a say in that too.

EFBAB

31to6

Well this makes me feel better about the season. A little Holiday cheer to light up the bowl season!

:WPS:

rzrbackramsfan

rzrbackramsfan

GuvHog

Quote from: exit followed by a boar on December 09, 2016, 02:28:14 pm
I tbought the SEC decided which team went where beond the playoff and BCS bowls. And I am not certain about the BCS; the SEC may have a say in that too.

EFBAB

Texas A&M's bowl fate was pretty well settled when The Texas Bowl pegged Kansas State as their other team and the Liberty Bowl took TCU as the Horned Frogs had already played the Hogs this year. Sumlin should have easily figured that out. It was never a matter of A&M getting snubbed.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Razorbackers

HogMantheIntruder

"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon