Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booth assignments for bowl games set by ESPN

Started by ricepig, December 06, 2016, 08:47:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

OnTheHillHogFan

I think I'll listen to Chuck and Keith instead.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Dr. Starcs

Ugh. Mike Patrick.

I'll put the over/under on Tanner English references at 467.

Sho Nuff

Shrevepork

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 06, 2016, 10:33:01 pm
Ugh. Mike Patrick.

I'll put the over/under on Tanner English references at 467.
Well, it beats that lady announcer.

Redhogs

Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Sho Nuff

How do you guys listen to the radio while watching the game?  There is always a delay when I have tried that.

code red

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 07, 2016, 08:55:23 am
How do you guys listen to the radio while watching the game?  There is always a delay when I have tried that.
You can back up your DVR or if the DVR is behind the radio the listen live feature is always slower than most DVRs.  Also I found some free software called radio delay that is the bomb.  I will try to find it.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

hogfansince79

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin

code red

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 07, 2016, 10:18:53 am
Thank You!
You bet.  Pretty much just use a micro audio plug in through the MIC and out of your pc speakers use the slider to delay the broadcast.

hogcard1964

Drop the Mike

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Swine-as-wine

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on December 06, 2016, 10:07:26 pm
I think I'll listen to Chuck and Keith instead.

Whatcha gonna do.........delay the radio broadcast 5-10 seconds like TV does?

hogfansince79

Quote from: Swine-as-wine on December 07, 2016, 03:53:03 pm
Whatcha gonna do.........delay the radio broadcast 5-10 seconds like TV does?

Look at Reply #9 by code red above.
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin

Hoggish1

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: code red on December 07, 2016, 12:14:53 pm
You bet.  Pretty much just use a micro audio plug in through the MIC and out of your pc speakers use the slider to delay the broadcast.
i'm screwed....I still can't set the Beta Max player for my wife to watch the replays of the travails of Luke and Laura on GENERAL HOSPITAL.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.