Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Army uniforms vs. Navy. These are sick

Started by bigpigpimpin, December 05, 2016, 09:25:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: The Chief on December 06, 2016, 05:09:29 pm
Well, paratroopers have bad intentions once we're dropped in behind enemy lines.

You may have something there. Would love to drop our defense onto the field with the same "bad intentions".
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Tejano Jawg

My nephew went to West Point and was on the Army marathon team. So GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY!
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

OGR69

Having a son that will be playing for Navy next year (he is at the Naval Prep School this year-that is how Academys red shirt players) I say GO NAVY-BEAT ARMY!!!!
Has anyone seen the Navy uniforms for this game?

phadedhawg

I'm not sure Army has won since I got out.  Maybe I should reenlist!!!  Go Army!!!

hawgdavis

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on December 06, 2016, 07:03:27 am

I understand about the flag flying in the breeze as the person wearing it moves forward.  Not trying to argue, just trying to picture this.  If the flag on the football uniform is flying in the breeze as the player moved, wouldn't he be walking backwards?

He might be a db so he would be back peddling a lot so the flag would in fact be worn correctly lol.

NuttinItUp

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

GO NAVY!!!!
BEAT ARMY!!!!
THAT IS ALL.
CARRY ON.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

HawginFL1991

Both sets of uniforms are fantastic. My father served in the Army for 23 years and grew up an Army brat. My son is currently serving in the Navy and currently I live in Jacksonville FL (a big Navy city). So....Go.....America!!!  :razorback: :razorback:

MasterChiefHog

Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

Iwastherein1969

Time for the boys from West Point to listen and view (as performed by Gregory Peck in the movie MacARTHUR) this before they take the field... one of the, if not the greatest native born Arkansans of all time   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A99ooAeN2Q4      General Douglas A. MacArthur, born January 26, 1880, Little Rock, Arkansas
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

SA Hog Fan

Spent a little time in the 1/504.  Go Army!

rickfahr

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on December 05, 2016, 10:05:04 pm
The American flag patch is backwards.  Go Navy!

Not much chance of them retreating.

flynhog

Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

Pigasaurus

Read Feinstein's book, A Civil War.  You will come out with a new view of the ARMY/NAVY game.  With a regular college football game, football practice is the hardest thing you do all day.  With these guys it's the easiest thing they do during their day.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy