Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Belk Bowl roll call...

Started by megabull, December 04, 2016, 03:42:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cloverhog

Live in  clover s c, about 20 miles from stadium.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: jkstock04 on December 05, 2016, 08:38:02 am
Everywhere I've been in NC is beautiful. Piss on Memphis or Shreveport...crime cesspool. I'll take this over that all day everyday.

Charlotte is right around average or slightly below that for a city it's size in crime rate. Most large metro areas have high crime rates. It's like any other city or metro area. One has to know where NOT to go.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

George S. Pigton

I'll be there with a party of 7 to 8, looking forward to it as long as the weather holds
\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

hoggusamoungus

Traveling from Nashville with my son.  We missed the Texas Bowl but this will add to our recent trips of two Liberty Bowls, a Sugar and a Cotton. 

3Bombs

The girlfriend and I got connecting flights to stop in Charlotte. Just waiting on the Belk Bowl ticket prices to plummet now.  8)

TheShow

Coming up from Key West!  My band will be playing at the Tin Roof in the Epicentre on Wednesday the 28th, and I will be playing there solo 1-5pm on the 29th before the game. I've played in Charlotte before during the Belk Bowl and it will be cold, it's not a true outside college tailgate experience like everyone is accustomed to, so everyone usually floods the bars downtown to eat and pregame.  The Epicentre is your best bet to bar hop.

PossumFan

Just bought our two tickets, club level around the 30 yard line, and booked a night at the Sheraton Airport. (I assume that's not the same Sheraton as the team hotel, right?) An easy 4.5-hour drive from Richmond for me and Mrs. PossumFan. Got the tix from Ticketmaster instead of through the university ...  sure hope we're not surrounded by Hokies, who can be pretty annoying and abrasive. Example: Went to ASU game at Tech a few years ago. Hokies went up big early (surprise, surprise) before ASU finally scored on a long pass play. Our little cluster of ASU fans was cheering when some knuckle-dragger in bib overalls a couple of rows behind us sneered, "Congratulations, you just scored on our SCOUT TEAM." Freakin' jerk.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: PossumFan on December 06, 2016, 11:47:11 am
Just bought our two tickets, club level around the 30 yard line, and booked a night at the Sheraton Airport. (I assume that's not the same Sheraton as the team hotel, right?) An easy 4.5-hour drive from Richmond for me and Mrs. PossumFan. Got the tix from Ticketmaster instead of through the university ...  sure hope we're not surrounded by Hokies, who can be pretty annoying and abrasive. Example: Went to ASU game at Tech a few years ago. Hokies went up big early (surprise, surprise) before ASU finally scored on a long pass play. Our little cluster of ASU fans was cheering when some knuckle-dragger in bib overalls a couple of rows behind us sneered, "Congratulations, you just scored on our SCOUT TEAM." Freakin' jerk.

Haha. He may have been a jerk but that was funny.

P.S. I lived in Richmond right off Midlothian Turnpike years ago. 
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

tomahawkhog

4 of us flying in. Tickets were MUCH cheaper flying out of Springfield, MO
Go Hogs!

TNRazorbacker

I'll be on the front row in my living room.