Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just in Time Separated From Birth - Virginia Tech Edition

Started by jbcarol, December 04, 2016, 02:23:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

jbcarol

NuttinItUp

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

NuttinItUp

Vinny Mihota

Either Evan Rachel Wood...

...or Christina Hendricks.

NuttinItUp

LCAPTP

al_pigcino

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

LCAPTP

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

jbcarol

jbcarol

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jbcarol

lizardkingvpi

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

thefisher

I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

thefisher

I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

jbcarol

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: jbcarol on December 04, 2016, 02:23:13 pm
http://www.hokiesports.com/football/players

Chase Mummau

oom poppa omm poppa mow mow

That's too good for right out of the box and all.!!! That's some 2nd page stuff there.. Um poppa Mummau.!!!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 04, 2016, 11:18:59 pm
Vinny Mihota

Either Evan Rachel Wood...

...or Christina Hendricks.

Man you are sooooooo sick.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

The Pulse

JOKERHOG

BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Tequilin' Time