Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Agim a Leader!

Started by hawginbigd1, September 17, 2015, 01:36:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vantage 8 dude

I absolutely and totally agree. As many of discussed already, this young man is truly uncommon and this is just another example of how committed and firm he appears to be with the Hogs. Yep, a lot of FANS could use Mr. Agim as a great example of what it's like to remain sincerely behind the folks on the Hill even in the face of last Saturday's dude performance. I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing this young man wearing cardinal red and white this next season!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Danimal

Hats off to the young man!

Huds_HawgTide

Help us land white, cleveland, lashley, allen, laweremce, jones, and fulton
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on September 17, 2015, 09:15:18 pm
Help us land white, cleveland, lashley, allen, laweremce, jones, and fulton

That it?  Maybe he could squeeze in a "cure AIDS" for good measure.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

redeye

Quote from: Fort Dweller on September 17, 2015, 10:13:15 pm
That it?  Maybe he could squeeze in a "cure AIDS" for good measure.

Ole Miss is already taking credit for that.

Adam Stokes

Quote from: redeye on September 17, 2015, 11:05:43 pm
Ole Miss is already taking credit for that.

Wait, for spreading it or curing it?

LRHawg

Thank God we've got some leaders coming up. We desperately need players like this. So grateful that this young man chose the Hogs.

WriterWrong

I like what the coach told of their AD saying, that kids who graduate early show they're getting it done in the classroom.

When a stud athlete graduates early, it gives you a pretty good feeling grades won't be a problem for that kid in college. His work ethic is probably top notch. Those are uncommon kids. Set a goal, work hard and achieve it. We need more of those kids, and Agim seems to be the posterboy for uncommon.

presidenthog

Quote from: WriterWrong on September 18, 2015, 08:35:56 am
I like what the coach told of their AD saying, that kids who graduate early show they're getting it done in the classroom.

When a stud athlete graduates early, it gives you a pretty good feeling grades won't be a problem for that kid in college. His work ethic is probably top notch. Those are uncommon kids. Set a goal, work hard and achieve it. We need more of those kids, and Agim seems to be the posterboy for uncommon.
Maybe our defense is really a year away from being top notch again. we need a pass rusher and a leader and this guy may help fill that role.