Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog commit Agim runs for 3 TDs

Started by The Recruiting Guy, September 09, 2015, 12:15:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

smb

GeorgiaHOG

PorkRinds

Maybe he's the answer to our full back woes?  Lol. 

The Hogfather

The_Iceman

Could he be like the Ole Miss DL and catch some TD's?

hawginbigd1

Someone talk to the Hope coach! Do not hurt our "precious" ;D ;D

onebadrubi

Well now we've got one stud RB committed.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 09, 2015, 10:02:14 am
Well now we've got one stud RB committed.
Yeah just get him to the second level and it is 8 yards a carry minimum.

trphog

hawginbigd1

Quote from: trphog on September 09, 2015, 10:06:15 am
Can he play linebacker? LOL
I know the joke but in all seriousness, I bet he would be a stud as a 3-4 LB'er with his athleticism.

Hawgey-Davidson

Should have let him tote the rock 7 times instead of 6 and they may not have lost by 1.

The_Iceman

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on September 09, 2015, 10:15:26 am
I know the joke but in all seriousness, I bet he would be a stud as a 3-4 LB'er with his athleticism.

Imagine this front 7 in 2016 for certain formations.

DE: Ledbetter (6'3", 280lbs)
DT: Bijhon Jackson (6'2", 325lbs)
DE: Hjalte Froholdt (6'4", 299lbs)
LB/DE: McTelvin Agim (6'3", 268lbs)
LB: Brooks Ellis (6'2", 242lbs)
LB: Khalia Hackett (6'2" 230lbs)
LB: Dre Greenlaw (6'0" 222lbs)

CattleCorn

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on September 09, 2015, 09:54:57 am
Someone talk to the Hope coach! Do not hurt our "precious" ;D ;D

That's what I came here to say.  Better not get our star DE recruit injured playing both ways!

presidenthog

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 09, 2015, 10:56:15 am
Imagine this front 7 in 2016 for certain formations.

DE: Ledbetter (6'3", 280lbs)
DT: Bijhon Jackson (6'2", 325lbs)
DE: Hjalte Froholdt (6'4", 299lbs)
LB/DE: McTelvin Agim (6'3", 268lbs)
LB: Brooks Ellis (6'2", 242lbs)
LB: Khalia Hackett (6'2" 230lbs)
LB: Dre Greenlaw (6'0" 222lbs)

I expect mctelvin to get larger after S&C I'm just not sure how much bigger. next year I think it will still be josh williams, brooks Ellis, and khalia. greenlaw will still be a backup to brooks.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: presidenthog on September 09, 2015, 01:23:31 pm
I expect mctelvin to get larger after S&C I'm just not sure how much bigger. next year I think it will still be josh williams, brooks Ellis, and khalia. greenlaw will still be a backup to brooks.
Yep, what a beast!! I can only imagine what getting together with Herb can do to boost his abilities even further. Kinda boggles the mind the possibilities..... :o

jgphillips3

Agim is an amazing talent.  So glad he will run through the A next year.  He's in the 2 deep next fall if he picks up the scheme quickly enough.

redeye

Quote from: presidenthog on September 09, 2015, 01:23:31 pm

Have you seen the article on Agim by Steve Wiltfong today?  Agim said he wants to be a S&C coach himself.  Also had this awesome quote:

Quote"Fayetteville is a beautiful place," Agim added. "I can see myself living there for the rest of my life."

It also says that Oregon was his childhood favorite, rather then Oklahoma.  Anyway, I'd give the link, but it's on the front page of our 247 site for anyone who wants to read it.

TM Hog

I am so excited about this young man.

presidenthog

Quote from: redeye on September 09, 2015, 03:33:03 pm
Have you seen the article on Agim by Steve Wiltfong today?  Agim said he wants to be a S&C coach himself.  Also had this awesome quote:

It also says that Oregon was his childhood favorite, rather then Oklahoma.  Anyway, I'd give the link, but it's on the front page of our 247 site for anyone who wants to read it.

http://247sports.com/Article/Arkansas-commit-McTelvin-Agim-is-an-inspiring-football-talent-39294295

awesome story. thanks for the heads up.

also in saying this finding out how driven he is just makes me that much more excited about him. Bo and others have said they aren't sure if we have an elite lineman this year. this guy is though.

Vantage 8 dude

The article truly reveals an exceptional young man, and not only on the field of play. Based on the information I certainly learned a number of things about Agim that I never even knew. Yep, #uncommon doesn't even begin to describe him. BTW in reading over the account of his life up to this point I'm reminded of a truism my father taught me from an early age: "So often in life it's not what you actually accomplish that measures you as a man; rather, it's what you've had to overcome to achieve them".

hawgmasta

Wow, thanks for the article . Agim will do some very special things while he is here; with his current work rate and athletic talent I would say the NFL is more than likely.

carolinahogger

Quote from: trphog on September 09, 2015, 10:06:15 am
Can he play linebacker? LOL

A few years ago I saw a highly regarded high school DE switched to LB in the playoffs in his senior season.  You can't just run to the opposite side that way.  The kid was Mario Williams.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.