Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Isaiah Graham visiting Sept. 19th.

Started by COCHISE, September 08, 2015, 12:33:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

COCHISE

Wouldn't surprise me if we picked up a commitment. Kiel Pollard will be visiting that day as well.

OnTheHillHogFan

I don't know if we would even take another receiver right now. I just don't see the room for one when we are going to take 2 more OL 2 more RB and maybe 1 or 2 more players
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Philip Seaton

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on September 08, 2015, 01:19:38 pm
I don't know if we would even take another receiver right now. I just don't see the room for one when we are going to take 2 more OL 2 more RB and maybe 1 or 2 more players

You take Isaiah Graham even if you have 20 receivers committed.

trphog

We take Graham on the spot if he wants to commit.

redeye

Quote from: Philip Seaton on September 08, 2015, 01:29:30 pm
You take Isaiah Graham even if you have 20 receivers committed.

Yea, especially since we need all the great skill players we can get.  Graham could be to our receiving corps what Henri Tolliver is to our secondary (i.e. a difference maker).

HOGINTENNESSEE

HogWall Jackson

Graham is going to see us play Toledo this Saturday on his own Nickel and will visit on the 19th for Texas Tech. He says we are the leader.

scruf

4* Isaiah Graham = a keeper
#3 WR in Louisiana, #16 player overall in the state
Had 48 catches as a JR, 20 of which were for TD
You take his commitment 10/10 times

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1726332/highlights/203967395/v2

The Recruiting Guy

He said Aug. 4 he was taking an official for the Tech game.

FWIW, from May 1st interview with Isaiah.

If he does pledge to the Hogs, it will be mostly likely after watching a few games of offensive coordinator Dan Enos' offense.

"Offense wise is really the only thing that's holding me back, because first I really want to see what he brings to the table," Graham said. "The spring game they threw the ball a lot and hopefully they keep throwing it around. So basically that's really what I'm just waiting on...seeing what their offense does."

AugustaHog

Graham has loved what we have going on for awhile now.  He just wanted to see if what was promised came to fruition.  I think what we saw against UTEP spoke volumes about our staffs intent to have an effective passing game.  If teams crowd the box, we will air it out.  I hope we land Graham and get him to work on recruiting the rest of this class.

moses_007

jgphillips3

Quote from: Richard Davenport on September 08, 2015, 03:22:50 pm
He said Aug. 4 he was taking an official for the Tech game.

FWIW, from May 1st interview with Isaiah.

If he does pledge to the Hogs, it will be mostly likely after watching a few games of offensive coordinator Dan Enos’ offense.

“Offense wise is really the only thing that’s holding me back, because first I really want to see what he brings to the table,” Graham said. “The spring game they threw the ball a lot and hopefully they keep throwing it around. So basically that’s really what I’m just waiting on…seeing what their offense does.”

If seeing the offense was the main thing holding him back, he had to LOVE what he saw game one where Enos took what the defense gave him and threw the ball all over the yard. 

Slimac4

Take this kid and shut down the WR recruiting unless Cleveland wants to come.

fullfan

Well 1st game and BA throws for 300+.   Ricky coming to Town and the Enos offense should let him know the hogs will definitely throw it around some.

1hogfan

D.D. Jones was from Bastrop as well. I hope we have started a pipeline to this school! Good program.

Hoggard

Our Louisiana recruiting is going to make us contenders for a title. I read once that Louisiana puts more players into the NFL per capita than any other state. I"m not sure how accurate that statistic is now, but I do know that there is a ton of talent down there and it already making a difference in our team.

My biggest concern is keeping everyone happy !!!  ;D

Did you ever think you would see a day at Arkansas where you want the gameplan to keep both backs and receivers happy on a consistent basis ?

I know CBB is smart enough to preach that we take whatever the defense is giving us. They sure gave us the passing lanes Saturday.

Speaking of Louisiana recruiting how about we take D. White to run the ball and Graham to stretch the field. Dang its good to be a Hog.  :razorback:
God is Love. Its as simple as that. It's the one fruit I can and WILL judge you by.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hoggard on September 08, 2015, 08:58:29 pm
Our Louisiana recruiting is going to make us contenders for a title. I read once that Louisiana puts more players into the NFL per capita than any other state. I"m not sure how accurate that statistic is now, but I do know that there is a ton of talent down there and it already making a difference in our team.

My biggest concern is keeping everyone happy !!!  ;D

Did you ever think you would see a day at Arkansas where you want the gameplan to keep both backs and receivers happy on a consistent basis ?

I know CBB is smart enough to preach that we take whatever the defense is giving us. They sure gave us the passing lanes Saturday.

Speaking of Louisiana recruiting how about we take D. White to run the ball and Graham to stretch the field. Dang its good to be a Hog.  :razorback:

I think you are right on the NFL thing, either Louisana or Georgia I believe.

hawgXi

Seeing all the talented prospects from louisiana added to the arkiecajuns already on campus makes it pretty obvious why lester's on the hot seat.

We're just getting tier 2-3 out of our neighbor while les is "selecting" from the top 25.

I guess it's much like texas?

"Doing Les with more"

Hoggard

Quote from: hawgXi on September 08, 2015, 09:22:16 pm
Seeing all the talented prospects from louisiana added to the arkiecajuns already on campus makes it pretty obvious why lester's on the hot seat.

We're just getting tier 2-3 out of our neighbor while les is "selecting" from the top 25.

"Doing Les with more"

I see what you did there.  ;)
God is Love. Its as simple as that. It's the one fruit I can and WILL judge you by.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: hawgXi on September 08, 2015, 09:22:16 pm

"Doing Les with more"
Yes, but in many times their is Zero drop off in talent between the two levels.

redeye

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 08, 2015, 09:09:51 pm
I think you are right on the NFL thing, either Louisana or Georgia I believe.

Georgia produces the most SEC players.  I've seen Louisiana and Mississippi mentioned with NFL players per capita, but it's been Louisiana more lately.

I've been saying for a couple of years that I thought Les' grip was loosening on the state and that we would recruit better there (just a hunch).  This year is interesting, because Louisiana turned out more 4-5* players then normal, but LSU has been cleaning up in Texas.  We have commitments from Guidry, Kelley and Harris in Louisiana and hope to sign a few more there.  I know Ole Miss has Shea Patterson committed, while Alabama, A&M, Auburn and Tennessee are all hitting the state hard, and probably have several LA commitments, too.  The more success we have against LSU, the better we'll recruit the state.

hawgXi

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on September 08, 2015, 11:10:57 pm
Yes, but in many times their is Zero drop off in talent between the two levels.

yes, I think you're exactly right.

I think coach smith has really got us going in Louisiana.

It has been reported that their past two graduating class were overflowing with outstanding talent throughout the top 50-60.

Lester can only take 25, so we are picking up some outstanding football players, and some of their top tier talents are not even considering LSU!!!

Tim Harris

Hoping we can land Graham. We have quite a few solid WR but hoping we can land a difference maker. With what we showed on Saturday and then adding in the addition of Town you know some WR are taking notice.

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

I agree Tim..  I believe that we have ran the ball so much the past few years was b/c of our lack of production from our WR's.  Not that they are older and better it seems we may give them a lot more chances this year and the next.  No doubt the we are on the rise and kids are taking notice.  If we can only get one of those 2 rb's it will def be a plus to whoever is the qb next year.  Especially if we get Graham or Cleveland. 

CattleCorn

If we land Graham do you think we move a WR or 2 to safety?

presidenthog

Quote from: Tim Harris on September 09, 2015, 10:02:14 am
Hoping we can land Graham. We have quite a few solid WR but hoping we can land a difference maker. With what we showed on Saturday and then adding in the addition of Town you know some WR are taking notice.
would you guys rather have graham or cleveland if you had to choose?

wholehog92

I think Les and Mack is a great comparison.  Neither of them could figure out what talent they should go after in their own state.  Both have coaches in neighboring schools that know exactly what talent they want in the state.

If it isn't too late to save his job already, Les needs to pay attention to who the schools around him are going after in his own state and recruit those kids plus the obvious superstars that even we can recognize from a message board.  If he's got AR and the AL schools and Baylor trying to take a guy out of Louisiana, he probably should try to keep them. 
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

onebadrubi

Quote from: presidenthog on September 09, 2015, 11:36:20 am

Whichever wants to come. 

It's like trying to pick between two super models. 

wholehog92

Quote from: presidenthog on September 09, 2015, 11:36:20 am

That would be a good problem to have.  We'd take both if truth were told.  To my untrained eye, Cleveland looks maybe a little faster on the field.  I like Grahams catch radius.  For our system catch radius is probably a little more important, but we need someone to take the top of defenses when Reed leaves.  Point is both have a place here.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

presidenthog

Quote from: wholehog92 on September 09, 2015, 12:12:49 pm
That would be a good problem to have.  We'd take both if truth were told.  To my untrained eye, Cleveland looks maybe a little faster on the field.  I like Grahams catch radius.  For our system catch radius is probably a little more important, but we need someone to take the top of defenses when Reed leaves.  Point is both have a place here.
I tend to like clevelands measurable but after reading today's bits I like graham's team mate  ;)

smb

Building it one uncommon man at a time. Be a hog!
GeorgiaHOG

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: Tim Harris on September 09, 2015, 10:02:14 am
I think Jones has the potential to be a difference maker - really excited to see what he can do on the Hill.