Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN scroll bar

Started by Cinco de Hogo, September 07, 2015, 09:50:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinco de Hogo

It was nice to see McTelvin Agim's name as an Arkansas recruit scrolling multiple time over the weekend.  I didn't notice any other commitments for other schools but there might have been.

Thanks McTelvin that is how a star begins to help our recruiting on the very first day!

lumphog

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on September 07, 2015, 09:50:26 am
It was nice to see McTelvin Agim's name as an Arkansas recruit scrolling multiple time over the weekend.  I didn't notice any other commitments for other schools but there might have been.

Thanks McTelvin that is how a star begins to help our recruiting on the very first day!
+1 God Bless McTelvin...... A Legend Is Born

Vantage 8 dude

Definitely noticed that as well. Yep, certainly a delight in seeing his name and commitment scrolled across the bottom of the page. I thought "Boy, wouldn't it be great if we could get another name or two-one definitely a young man from LA by the name of White-before too much longer. :D :) ;D :P

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

The real Hogules

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on September 07, 2015, 11:34:27 am
I want Kristian fulton too

Would definitely be a quality pick up, Fulton is a stud!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

redeye

I didn't notice this, but was the Auburn decommit on there?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on September 07, 2015, 09:50:26 am

told you guys it was all a marketing thing. worked great!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli