Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Agim to Hogs!!

Started by Tortfeasor, September 05, 2015, 02:02:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: TM Hog on September 05, 2015, 04:03:38 pm
We have some serious help coming in on defense. Guidry and Agim will make that defense stout!!

And Capps.  And I bet we add another too.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

SemperFi

WOO PIG SOOIE! Welcome to the Razorback family!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

sickboy

Briston Guidry, Austin Capps, McTelvin Agim and Hjalte Froholdt is going to be a ridiculous rotation.

Slimac4

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on September 05, 2015, 02:43:30 pm
A couple of days ago another poster, who shall remain unnamed, whining about the Hogs not being able to sign top rated defensive players had this to say when another highly rated DL listed the Hog as one of his possible future teams. "Making a top 20 (list) isn't that big of a deal. UNTIL WE ACTUALLY LAND BIG TIME STUDS LIKE THIS CONSTANTLY WE ARE NOTHING MORE THAN ONE OF 20 SCHOOLS WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HIM ON OUR TEAM". While Agim's decision might not directly apply in this case, I would have to say that his commitment certainly qualifies as a HUGE one made by a BIG TIME STUD who almost every one in the country wanted. Yep, every journey starts with that first step. We began this trip with solid classes the first two years of CBB's tenure. And in the third year the quality and depth of highly sought after players just continues to grow and grow. To paraphrase the great British leader Winston Churchill in another time and place: "This may not be the beginning of the end; but rather the end of the beginning". I have NO DOUBT that the momentum of this year's group will only build as this staff puts the finishing touches on what could be a MONSTER recruiting class!!!! :) :D ;D  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Wildhog?

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

azhog10

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on September 05, 2015, 02:43:30 pm
A couple of days ago another poster, who shall remain unnamed, whining about the Hogs not being able to sign top rated defensive players had this to say when another highly rated DL listed the Hog as one of his possible future teams. "Making a top 20 (list) isn't that big of a deal. UNTIL WE ACTUALLY LAND BIG TIME STUDS LIKE THIS CONSTANTLY WE ARE NOTHING MORE THAN ONE OF 20 SCHOOLS WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HIM ON OUR TEAM". While Agim's decision might not directly apply in this case, I would have to say that his commitment certainly qualifies as a HUGE one made by a BIG TIME STUD who almost every one in the country wanted. Yep, every journey starts with that first step. We began this trip with solid classes the first two years of CBB's tenure. And in the third year the quality and depth of highly sought after players just continues to grow and grow. To paraphrase the great British leader Winston Churchill in another time and place: "This may not be the beginning of the end; but rather the end of the beginning". I have NO DOUBT that the momentum of this year's group will only build as this staff puts the finishing touches on what could be a MONSTER recruiting class!!!! :) :D ;D  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
This is a big time I get. Although reading comprehension would serve you better. I was speaking to out of state kids and I also stated that I didn't realize he was a 2017 kid which would explain the top 20 list this late (or early for him) in the process.

Great get for the hogs, and I'll keep the rest to myself as far as you go.

davril98

16 spots up on 247 to #23.  Just sayin'.

MO.Hog

Huds_HawgTide

Anyone have dexter lawerences twitter handle
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Big Daddy

3kgthog

Was it mom at the end that said, "I never thought I'd be saying Go Hogs"? If so, that just tells you the great job this staff did overcoming the obstacle of a family traditionally following another team.

Hogsmo Kramer

Awesome!

Welcome Agim very, very, very happy to have you!

WPS!!!
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to The Hogs and congratulations Mr. Agim
We'll be excellent on the D-Line as long as CBB is here.

" GO HOGS "

Nosboar Accubond

jboro-hog

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

hawgmasta

Quote from: sickboy on September 05, 2015, 05:10:06 pm
Briston Guidry, Austin Capps, McTelvin Agim and Hjalte Froholdt is going to be a ridiculous rotation.

Oooowee! I can only imagine how intimidating those guys will be. Plus throw in Mr. Bijhon and that's a whole lotta big fellas trying to blow your spot up!

redeye

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 05, 2015, 04:09:36 pm
And Capps.  And I bet we add another too.

Richard has a new article up on Capps and it's a really good read.  It gives some perspective on how little we know, despite that someone first mentioned Capps here when he was in 8th grade, I believe.

sigpooie

This is a great day in hog history. Thank you agim
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

TX HOG

He will be enrolled at Arkansas in the spring? Thought I heard he was graduating HS early.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: TX HOG on September 06, 2015, 09:44:06 am
He will be enrolled at Arkansas in the spring? Thought I heard he was graduating HS early.

Yes, you are correct he will be here in the spring.

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: TX HOG on September 06, 2015, 09:44:06 am

That is correct.  I read somewhere that he's very smart and already has about a semester of college done.  He has a plan to graduate in 3 years.  Seems that his game plan at this time is to come in and dominate the field and the classroom for 3 years and head to the NFL with a solid degree.  I don't know, sounds uncommon, right?

ldfergu

What impact do you think Agim will have on White? They are only about an hour from one another

hawginbigd1

Is it just me being all psyched up about this 24 hours later ;D :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Hogeration

This guy may go down as the best defensive player to ever play for the hogs.  And I am aware of  Hampton, Billy Ray, Atwater, etc.  Agim is that good.

Arazorbackguy1

Stupid question, but how do you pronounce his name correctly?  A-Jim?  Or AGim?
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

redeye

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on September 06, 2015, 10:08:59 am
What impact do you think Agim will have on White? They are only about an hour from one another

I doubt it's much, but it certainly can't hurt.  Along with Arkansas, he's supposedly considering Alabama, Ole Miss and LSU, who all have plenty of big commitments themselves.

redeye

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on September 06, 2015, 10:59:33 pm

I've seen it said that it's pronounced "A Gem".

ckhawgu

Seebs

I will keep saying this - the Offensive line is the big winner here. Practicing against some of the best in the country every day. 
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Blumpkin on September 05, 2015, 07:24:34 pm
Hey! Leave the unemployed jerkoffs alone! They've got nothing better to do.

I'd be willing to bet Wildhog has a better job than you do.

PorkRinds

I just watched his highlight video again. Seeing him chase down RB and WR from behind never gets old.

gohawgsgo

Woo Pig! Welcome aboard, Sosa! ghg

SamBuckhart

Quote from: Nuttcracker, Sweet! on September 05, 2015, 02:03:59 pm
I can't stand Marv Albert, but: Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
With authority!!! Ha ha. Great day for HOGS and Mr. Agim.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

smb

Thanks for being a HOG!!!!! Good luck on your career.
GeorgiaHOG

ARtillahog

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on September 06, 2015, 10:59:33 pm

Mic-Tel-vin  Ah-geem

Hogberry Snortcake

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 07, 2015, 12:00:12 pm
I just watched his highlight video again. Seeing him chase down RB and WR from behind never gets old.
I'd like to see if he could chase down Devin, in practice.

" GO HOGS "

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.