Agim to Hogs!!

Started by Tortfeasor, September 05, 2015, 02:02:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tortfeasor

Hook 'em Hogs

Great decision!  #uncommon

RazorRed26

ArkRazr

Hell yes! This is great news. I'm in love with the hogs baby!  :razorback: :razorback:

Nuttcracker, Sweet!

I can't stand Marv Albert, but: Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
Making fun of Hootie since 2003

Hog N Bama

OH HAPPY DAY! WOOOOOOO PIIIIGGGGGG!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

k.c.hawg

CBB: always good to call the Hogs, especially from Hope, Ar.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

SA Hog Fan

sickboy

Mr. Barnett (rbarnet424)

PanamaHOG
Representing the Razorbacks down in PTY

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

redeye

Awesome!

Not just because he's a great player, but also because he's a great young man.

Nuttcracker, Sweet!

Quote from: k.c.hawg on September 05, 2015, 02:04:23 pm
CBB: always good to call the Hogs, especially from Hope, Ar.

I wonder if he got a call from any former Governors or a certain former Prez?
Making fun of Hootie since 2003

Hoggard

Man our D-Line is going to be flat out BEAST
God is Love. Its as simple as that. It's the one fruit I can and WILL judge you by.

RazorRed26

The funny thing is I don't due twitter, however I was a twitter fan today!

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Nuttcracker, Sweet! on September 05, 2015, 02:07:53 pm
I wonder if he got a call from any former Governors or a certain former Prez?

I hope not.
This is my non-signature signature.

1hogfan

Happy day for Hog fans!  WPS!

Cinco de Hogo

redeye

That wraps up instate recruiting, unless we offer someone else.

duckman

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

HogFanWoody

WPS Go HOGS!

tophawg19

next question is he going to be A DE or DT And how do we get all these guys playing time . We should have a monster D-LINE for the next few years
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

dhizzle

Video or it didn't happen.

staffhog

We just got the most dominate D man in the country plus he is an excellent leader and will be for our team in years to come

Slimac4

Attila the Hog

That is HUGE!   Just freakin' awesome.

sickboy

Quote from: staffhog on September 05, 2015, 02:16:49 pm
We just got the most dominate D man in the country plus he is an excellent leader and will be for our team in years to come

Seriously, our defensive line is going to be fierce for the next few years. Good lord.

MO.Hog

Woooo pig!  Any video on the commitment

Vantage 8 dude

A couple of days ago another poster, who shall remain unnamed, whining about the Hogs not being able to sign top rated defensive players had this to say when another highly rated DL listed the Hog as one of his possible future teams. "Making a top 20 (list) isn't that big of a deal. UNTIL WE ACTUALLY LAND BIG TIME STUDS LIKE THIS CONSTANTLY WE ARE NOTHING MORE THAN ONE OF 20 SCHOOLS WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HIM ON OUR TEAM". While Agim's decision might not directly apply in this case, I would have to say that his commitment certainly qualifies as a HUGE one made by a BIG TIME STUD who almost every one in the country wanted. Yep, every journey starts with that first step. We began this trip with solid classes the first two years of CBB's tenure. And in the third year the quality and depth of highly sought after players just continues to grow and grow. To paraphrase the great British leader Winston Churchill in another time and place: "This may not be the beginning of the end; but rather the end of the beginning". I have NO DOUBT that the momentum of this year's group will only build as this staff puts the finishing touches on what could be a MONSTER recruiting class!!!! :) :D ;D  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Pigsfeat

WPS! He said he wanted the decision over so he could concentrate on his HS football and help recruit players for his team! :razorback: :razorback:
"You don't eat mayonnaise to be healthy!"
E. Neal

prattville pig

Life's too short to last long.

thefisher

I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

pigture perfect

When people start talking about a kid before he plays his first play for the High school varsity, especially when that kid is from Arkansas, you know it's huge. I'm so happy we kept him at home. Glad you're a Hog, McTelvin.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Huckleberry Pig

BigSexyHog

1st Towns and now Agin.  Who's next :)
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

BatesvilleHOG

Bigmac2

Sosa can now give a call down the road from Hope to Springhill, LA and Mr Devin White.

porkshoulder

Pretty awesome d-line class coming in. :razorback:

FATHAWG08

The Most highly recruit in recent  Arkansas  History. Agim just made a decision that will set him & his family up for Life.  He is now Hog Royalty!! Hey Arkansas Recruits  take Notice...
I love off season Football!!

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Dirty

Bubba's Bruisers

Kudos to the staff. 

Welcome aboard, Mr. Agim. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ifghog

Biggest recruit in recent history! Welcome aboard Mr. AGIM! WPS!!!

MissippHog

mhuff

;D
Quote from: ifghog on September 05, 2015, 03:54:36 pm
Biggest recruit in recent history! Welcome aboard Mr. AGIM! WPS!!!

TM Hog

We have some serious help coming in on defense. Guidry and Agim will make that defense stout!!