Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ricky Town video from HS

Started by Nosboar Accubond, September 03, 2015, 06:29:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosboar Accubond

redeye

Pig in the Pokey

Final thoughts: When discussing Ricky Town, there are some who will call him the No. 1 pocket passer in the nation. Others will say he's the No. 1 quarterback in the country while there are those who consider Town the No. 1 player in the country, regardless of position. No matter how you rank him, he's a special talent, who's football IQ is off the charts. If he gets on the board or breaks down film, it won't take long to realize just how impressive he is with his knowledge of the game. That will come in handy at the next level. In the discussion of who is the best quarterback in the loaded 2015 class, Town has to be a part of the conversation.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Vantage 8 dude

Just as an aside, anyone else notice RT on the sideline yesterday being involved in discussions/coaching with the QBs? Can't remember exactly when, however, there was a good shot of Ricky leaning over Austin to hear what was being said to Brandon and the other signal callers. Very good to see that as it certainly shows Town's is wasting no time getting involved with the coaches during live game situations.

jgphillips3

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on September 06, 2015, 09:49:20 am
Just as an aside, anyone else notice RT on the sideline yesterday being involved in discussions/coaching with the QBs? Can't remember exactly when, however, there was a good shot of Ricky leaning over Austin to hear what was being said to Brandon and the other signal callers. Very good to see that as it certainly shows Town's is wasting no time getting involved with the coaches during live game situations.

He came here to win the 2016 job.  I bet he will do anything and everything to give himself that chance.