Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Agims family reunion?

Started by farhog, August 25, 2015, 12:24:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LRHawg

Quote from: RazorWhacker on August 27, 2015, 07:22:28 am
I have had a good feeling about Agim since we first started hearing about him. I guess I still do, but I have gotten a little more concerned with RD's recent tidbits containing new names of DEs and DL. I'm hoping it's not an indicator that our coaches aren't all that confident we're getting him. A small thing to worry about, I know but there's just not much else to go on other than my gut.

What new names at DE? Genuinely curious.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: LRHawg on August 27, 2015, 11:00:45 am
I'm guessing he means the Taylor kid from La.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

31to6

TrueBlue

I have been told it will be secretly coded in the type of potato salad they are serving at the reunion:

Mustard Based Potato Salad - Arkansas!
Mayonnaise Based Potato Salad - A&M
Benjamin Franklin Based Potato Salad - Ole Miss

Tater Salad never lies!

RazorWhacker

Quote from: LRHawg on August 27, 2015, 11:00:45 am

RD mentioned Malcom Roach in his Wed. Tidbits as wanting to schedule an official. Also mentioned the Taylor kid Thursday. It may be nothing. It just made me wonder.

AugustaHog

RD seems to feel good about our chances.  I'll go with that.  He's typically on point.  He's not going to blow smoke up our butts if he truly thinks the Hogs are out.  I think it is interesting that everybody in the last 4 seems to feel good about the chances.  I'm not getting worked up by Yancey though.

bphi11ips

I think someone suggested in a recent post that Agim grew up in Texas and most of his family lives in Texas.  Can someone who knows give us some background?
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

SultanofSwine

PonderinHog

Quote from: TrueBlue on August 27, 2015, 01:14:58 pm
I have been told it will be secretly coded in the type of potato salad they are serving at the reunion:

Mustard Based Potato Salad - Arkansas!
Mayonnaise Based Potato Salad - A&M
Benjamin Franklin Based Potato Salad - Ole Miss

Tater Salad never lies!

Slimac4

He's changed the time to 2.... What's it mean experts?

ricepig

Quote from: Slimac4 on August 29, 2015, 11:14:25 am

They're eating first?

immahog

Quote from: bphi11ips on August 27, 2015, 04:52:52 pm
I think someone suggested in a recent post that Agim grew up in Texas and most of his family lives in Texas.  Can someone who knows give us some background?

from what I here this is true
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

OneTuskOverTheLine™

He wants to announce over his 2nd Dr. Pepper..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

SpineHog

It's now being announced 30 minutes before our kickoff? *If* there's any particular importance to the timing of his announcement, I'd take that as favorable for us.

bulldog04

I would bet the coaches from all the schools know his decision

Scott7703

From hearing Agim in the interview earlier in the week he has let the coaches know.

There is an a&m writer who says none of the teams know and be believes he is going to a&m. I tend to believe that he is clueless but that's just my opinion.

redeye

Quote from: Scott7703 on August 29, 2015, 12:19:29 pm
From hearing Agim in the interview earlier in the week he has let the coaches know.

There is an a&m writer who says none of the teams know and be believes he is going to a&m. I tend to believe that he is clueless but that's just my opinion.

If it's Taylor Hamm, he thinks every player is going to A&M.

Didn't realize the coaches already know.  That actually makes me feel better.  Thanks for the info!

Scott7703

Quote from: redeye on August 29, 2015, 02:26:08 pm
If it's Taylor Hamm, he thinks every player is going to A&M.

Didn't realize the coaches already know.  That actually makes me feel better.  Thanks for the info!

It is the one and only Taylor Hamm.

Potosihog

He's having it in front of his grandmother's house and has invited people to come support him in his announcement.  I do not know him but this makes me smile.  I feel good about our chances.  Either way, he seems like a fine young man.

The real Hogules

Agim would be to defense what a commitment from White would be to the offense.
This class is shaping up to be something special.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

bphi11ips

Quote from: immahog on August 29, 2015, 11:31:26 am
from what I here this is true

Details today in DemGaz.  If he chooses a Texas school, especially Baylor, folks here should understand he grew up in a Dallas suburb.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

ricepig

Quote from: bphi11ips on August 30, 2015, 08:48:27 am
Details today in DemGaz.  If he chooses a Texas school, especially Baylor, folks here should understand he grew up in a Dallas suburb.

Should they, of course, will they?? I want every kid our coaches want, but I know that's impossible. Hopefully it's good news next Saturday, but either way, we'll proceed on.

MO.Hog

Rebels insider picked Arkansas for his crystal ball on 8-29. 

AugustaHog

That makes two Rebel Insiders picking the Hogs.  Seems as though they think the RBBs are out for Agim.  That with the TAMU guy saying he's not going there leaves just the Hogs and Baylor if deductive reasoning makes sense.

ChiTown27

Getting sweaty palms over this....
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

AFhawg

SamBuckhart

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Dwyane Wade

Otis said today on 247 when asked if we may get some committs this Saturday "There will be some verbals. One will come around 2 P.M."

redeye

Sounds promising for Arkansas!

Bubba's Bruisers

So what's the latest speculation for verbals other than Agim?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

presidenthog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 03, 2015, 04:17:13 pm
So what's the latest speculation for verbals other than Agim?
That when agim commits he will start recruiting others and suddenly white and Fulton will jump on board. oh and cleveland.

Amityvillehogger

I've felt like he was a Hog for sometime now. Hope it proves to be true.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

AugustaHog

This has the potential to be a very nasty DL over the next 3-4 years.  Our staff has really reeled in some high profile guys and some diamond in the rough types which adds up to tons of depth and nastiness.  I dream of a DL with Agim-Froholdt-Bijhon-Jamario.  That would be a freakshow DL for sure.

robs4516

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on August 29, 2015, 11:41:22 am
He wants to announce over his 2nd Dr. Pepper..?

That's reaching back quite a ways. Haven't heard that reference in forever.
First of all, I didn't start it...
Second of all, they were all still alive when I walked out

Huds_HawgTide

What if he has 12 dr. Peppers and has to pee right at 2...does that mean it will be at 2:05?
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

jgphillips3

I keep coming back to this thread figuring someone will have gone all stalker and be taking pictures of the reunion site and such.

dhornjr1

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on September 04, 2015, 09:32:25 am
What if he has 12 dr. Peppers and has to pee right at 2...does that mean it will be at 2:05?

What if he has a Diablo sandwich with the Dr. Pepper?

Seebs

How good will our O line be when having to try and block these guys everyday at practice?  Game days will be like off days for these guys -

I love where this program is headed. 
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: presidenthog on September 04, 2015, 12:38:47 am
That when agim commits he will start recruiting others and suddenly white and Fulton will jump on board. oh and cleveland.
this por favor
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jgphillips3 on September 04, 2015, 11:55:59 am
I keep coming back to this thread figuring someone will have gone all stalker and be taking pictures of the reunion site and such.
tomorrow...
@Slackaveli

hogfan870

An Arkansas kid announcing a commitment 30 minutes before kickoff of the season is either going to Arkansas, or he doesn't have anyone around him to give him good advice - even if he is making the announcement in Texas.

Then I think of that DE from NW Ark that announced for Bama right around one of our games last year - or was that two years ago.   

Funny though that people seem to think it is down to us and Baylor and he is basically announcing on the state line.

jgphillips3

HuntsvilleHawgFan

Does anyone know if the decision will be simulcast on the big screen inside the stadium?  Or perhaps a slightly delayed replay just in case the decision is not favorable?

phidelthog2062

The way Baylor's defense is looking tonight you'd think he's 100% Razorback.  :razorback:

porkshoulder

It personally makes me nervous that he is committing 30 minutes before kickoff.  I think he's doing that because he is committing somewhere else. By committing to another school right before kickoff, the local Arkansas fans won't hassle him as much because they will move on to the game.

Bacon_Bitz

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: porkshoulder on September 04, 2015, 08:36:03 pm
It personally makes me nervous that he is committing 30 minutes before kickoff.  I think he's doing that because he is committing somewhere else. By committing to another school right before kickoff, the local Arkansas fans won't hassle him as much because they will move on to the game.

Or 30 minutes before our game to spring some momentum into the rest of the day!
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

jry04

Quote from: HuntsvilleHawgFan on September 04, 2015, 04:30:20 pm
Does anyone know if the decision will be simulcast on the big screen inside the stadium?  Or perhaps a slightly delayed replay just in case the decision is not favorable?
Just in case this is a serious question, I can say with 1000000% certainty it won't be on any television in the stadium, and no announcement will be made at any point.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on September 04, 2015, 09:32:25 am

Nope.. Still two, but no talking. One stream in and one stream out until bottle and bladder are both empty, big ol BURP and finally a Woo Pig..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.